Welcome, A Prelude to Tragedy folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see so many people over here already! If you need help getting your avatar and/or signature set up, check out the thread on how to do so here. And check out the other forums here, too..there are tons of them & they're not all just directly related to particular bands.

Oh, and if you like Symphony X, be sure to come say hi in my 'home forum' on UM, the SymX forum. :)

Welcome to UM :)

And check out the other forums here, too..there are tons of them & they're not all just directly related to particular bands.

Yaaah, this is a HUGE site. I don't even know where to begin (besides here, obviously)! I know a few members of Lalu, but no one's posted in their forum since February of last year.:zzz:

Yaaah, this is a HUGE site. I don't even know where to begin (besides here, obviously)! I know a few members of Lalu, but no one's posted in their forum since February of last year.:zzz:

Oh cool..Vivien is a dear friend of mine. :D

This is simply a great idea. A music community can only be a good thing, and I know we'll not only have a better opportunity to get our music heard, but we'll all have an chance to hear other bands we had never heard of before as well.

Oh cool..Vivien is a dear friend of mine. :D

Yes! Viv! He hasn't come around our forum though for awhile. I'm sure he's busy. He's a really nice guy, quite a sense of humor.

Small world. And the internet only makes it smaller.

And I agree, Steve. This was a great idea.:)

Hey, get this guy to do it.

countkk8.jpg

Or this guy:

buffyblah.jpg

Hello all!

Sorry I Dropped off the face of the planet. SK had me working double time on the CD booklet and now the website, which should be up very very soon (read "tomorrow")

Glad to see everyone is finding the new forum so easily. Can't wait 'till we have a little place of our own right here.

Alrighty guys, I hope to have some more photoshop fun flying around very soon and a blog about the band and the "behind the scenes" workings of A Prelude to Tragedy. Not that I am really qualified to do such a thing, but I am here, with SK, everyday... all day...

wow... I'm going to go take a bunch of sleepytime pills now

just kidding SK, ya know I love ya... like a brother... I mean, I don't want to go pick out curtains or anything...

YAY! Shadows of the Past released! :headbang:

stop staring at me.

Yeah, the website looks great. We should be launching it tomorrow (as Logan stated). It's awesome to have such a team. Logan's been invaluable, but Jax has gone above and beyond for this band. And Sorrell has been amazing with getting me all of the information and typing up last minute stuff. I am proud of this group!

What is the Cd booklet Logans working on? Will that be coming out for the next round of cd's being made? Sorry if I missed it being talked about. :)

Tcha. Same diff. If you switch the beer to Jaegermeister I'll worship you and make frequent offerings of muffins and Polo mints. If I remember.

20 and counting. At the old forum we had 40 primary users that came in at least once a month, so we are half way there.

And, um, yes...I like Jaeger. Those five shots had the same result that eleven of Lisa's martini's did. Pretty potent stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.