A Prelude to Tragedy on DementiaRadio

I know how it is for Dave!!! And, besides, Paul's just gettin' back from a business trip and I'd hate to "stick" 'im with the kids! (I'm cool like that!) :saint: 'Cept he'll have jet lag...not unlike you guyz! and I'll be sure to tune in and hang in chat!!!

Hmmm, is there going to be ANY promotion for this event other than here? I keep checking Dementia, but I haven't seen a peep about it over there.

Dave can pull in a crowd on a moments notice, but for a planned, advertised event, he could easily max out the feed and the chat. I'd hate to see this opportunity fail to meet it's potential.

Just thinking out loud.:)

Dave can pull a crowd when he's asleep at the wheel! :worship:

A bit of promo makes a bit of sense!!!!!

Business obligations on both coasts have forced us to postpone the trip until later on in March; unfortunately, it looks like the change in weekends as well as standing professional commitments are going to make for about zero time for socializing. I promise to try & drag The Steves™ out east again sometime this year, though, & we can try & plan a get together then!

A press release is being written right now for distribution to Dementia & elsewhere..

The feed getting maxed out is NOT going to be an issue. There were 50+ listeners on the high-fi feed last weekend while pushing 128kbs downstream (instead of the normal 96kbs) and it wasn't even denting the server. As far as chat goes, it's on starchat.net and they aren't going to have an issue, even if there are 200+ listeners in the channel.

Sweet this is great news about the server, heck I was willing to just wait for a video clip or anything if I had to miss it. :)

Business obligations on both coasts have forced us to postpone the trip until later on in March; unfortunately, it looks like the change in weekends as well as standing professional commitments are going to make for about zero time for socializing. I promise to try & drag The Steves™ out east again sometime this year, though, & we can try & plan a get together then!

A press release is being written right now for distribution to Dementia & elsewhere..

Oh man, March seems forever away, but atleast this will give more time to notify more friends to tune in!

A get together later in the year sounds great! I'm already real excited!

Has 'The Steves' really been trademarked? Oh and I'll be listening in to the interview if at all possible. I've got a concert that weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers I can listen in to the guys too!

So, if everything goes as planned this time, we are now on for the weekend of March 21st