Daytona

He told me yesterday even if he does not get the job he probably still can not come. I told him that he WILL come. Who wants to be compared to the likes of Kas and Luis?

(just kidding guys)

(kinda)

(love you)

because if he can't get the job he has to go back to school or some shit. I don't know. He is being vague - I really don't understand why he isn't coming. Same with the other two, hahahaha. Jeff has financial issues - but - we offered to buy him his beer diet for the week, and he already owes for the ticket one way or the other but he still won't come. I dunno, I'm in debt just like everyone else but I won't let that stop me from wanting a vacation with my crew.

Lots of beer, no chicks, a room to trash. Life will be good.

We HAVE to go deep sea fishing this time!

Yeah, I don't really understand what's up with Jon. This is the same guy who had the Florida countdown on his myspace and now probably isn't going to come.

OH YEAH!!!! As of right now I will be going to Florida. OMGBBGLOLFTW!!!!!!11111oneoneonekk

srsly jon, my heart is aching right now. If you bail at the last minute (like I did last year, hahaha) I am gonna kill you! You better come now!

Do you want me to get you a new tampon or something... Jesus H. Christ I said I will be there, will you cut me some fucking slack you diego? So... anyone else talk to Luis? I told him that if I can go he will have too as well. Jeff is a lost cause, I talked to him today about why he can't go.

Jeff can't go because he does not want to go.

I don't want to nag luis, I have done so enough.

And a "diego" is an unfamiliar term with me.