shroud of bereavement in IL

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
just wanted to see if any novembers members/fans would be into stopping by to see us on tour with Keen of the Crow (Morgion), Cianide and Goddless Rising(ex Vital Remains May 21 2006 8:00P at Ye Olde Towne Inn Mount Prospect, IL
also has anyone been to this place? is it cool or?
and if anyone would happen to have a couch,floor,shower. bed or beer to donate please do let us know, as it would much appreciated

where's the party?

prempix13qy.jpg

Ye Olde Towne Inn is a cool bar, but it is pretty small. Everyone that works there is totally cool, but the "stage" is really just a cramped corner of the room. However, they do allow (and even encourage) MOSHING!

Have a great show!

ex Vital Remains? who? i always liked the singer/bassist Joe something from the Forever Underground disc. really good live presence and cool vocals- in fact i think that was the only incarnation of that band i truly liked.
and Lar, i think i Forever lost my Forever Underground cd to Willie. listen to it, it's good!

have a good show/tour!

yeah, when i heard about cianide i shit! i loved that band back in the day! the first album was just sick! but yeah, i din't even know they were around anymore, i am stocked!

so now i am pretty stressed about fitting in there. lol

yeah, jeff the singer was the big dude with the corpse paint and the robes.
the first time we heard of them, i was like 16 and my old band played with vital. we never heard them before, but shit they blew our fucking headas off!!!! what a stage preasence!!!! blood, skulls and the whole thing! let us prey was the best album!

including loveshack larry i hope lol i can't get over thyat i start laughing and can't stop lol it's all good larry, i too have been part of some seriously not metal projects. i played drums for a hippy/alt rock band. i only heard the set once and went out and rocked!!! it's music and it's all awesome!