shroud of bereavement in IL

Novembers Paul said:
Detroit is only a short 4 hour drive, don't be a pussy. :)

Well, I am driving a 1997 Dodge Avenger that is in desperate need of new shocks and struts!! The car shakes uncontrollably when going beyond 60MPH!!! Therefore, road trips are out of the question!!!!!

I am missing Gamma Ray in MN because of this reason too........

Jasonic said:
Well, I am driving a 1997 Dodge Avenger that is in desperate need of new shocks and struts!! The car shakes uncontrollably when going beyond 60MPH!!! Therefore, road trips are out of the question!!!!!

I had a 94 Plymouth Sundance that did the same thing. We actually got it up to 88 miles per hour one day, to bad we didn't have a flux capacitor hooked up.

Jasonic said:

I was just teasing you. Funny, I drive a 99 Avenger.

dan of bereavement said:
ha ha ha, you know i could send you a video of some of the live shows!

I will make sure to get at least Rose on video for ya.

just get me your addy and i will send it out to ya.

That would be fucking cool, unfortunatley i only have msn and it seems you dont. Maybe when you get a video of it you could host it on yousendit or something. I would die of joy.

ok, i will do that, if my computer let's me. i was thinking of just sending you a dvr. i'll see if i can get the files on here to send.

you guys all drive dodge??? avengers???? ;p;

hey, if it get;s you there, that's all that matters, and as you said, it's paid off. i pay 500 a month for my truck, and 150 for insurance each month... you guys have me beat. and with the fuel at 3 bucks a gallon, shit,

dan of bereavement said:
ok, i will do that, if my computer let's me. i was thinking of just sending you a dvr. i'll see if i can get the files on here to send.

hey, if it get;s you there, that's all that matters, and as you said, it's paid off. i pay 500 a month for my truck, and 150 for insurance each month... you guys have me beat. and with the fuel at 3 bucks a gallon, shit,

Shit 3 bucks, you got it lucky man, around here it's almost at 3.50.

dan of bereavement said:

Well il pm you for my home address if you like, il send you some dvdrs back?

lol there was only 1 opener. and godless rising had a wheel blow up or some shit. they were supposed to play 2nd, but we ended up playing because they were late. and no one told us, or anyone for that matter that the show started at 6! anyhow, glad to see ya's!

\m/

I wish i had the money. Ive never been to America, and if i got to see ND in the process it would be so good. Although, i may be doing a gap year thing in america working for like bush gardens or something, if i raise enough money too. I think that would be a blast. And then i can travel to see ND!

posters....ha! we didn't see one poster anywhere, that's what happens when you leave the promotion to a bunch of kids in a local band and a 8 foot tall half retarded promoter. rhett set the show up, and i guess he thought they would have done more with promotion, guess not, you can't win em all!