Shure, AT, Cascade, Schecter SPAM!

ParsonsMatt

Alas, Tyranny
Nov 15, 2006
Athens, GA
www.myspace.com
SPAM:

Mics all sold!

Schecter C-7 Diamond Series 7 string guitar -- Guitar is in pretty good shape, plays well, and sounds good. It has some fret buzz issues but nothing that a set up can't take care of. I really like the guitar, but I just never play 7s and the 6 string set up works best for me. It appears to be made of mahogany with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets. Stock Duncan Designed neck pickup, upgraded DiMarzio D-Sonic-7 bridge pickup. Asking $150 shipped.

Pictures available upon request.

Schecter C-7 Diamond Series 7 string guitar -- Guitar is in pretty good shape, plays well, and sounds good. It has some fret buzz issues but nothing that a set up can't take care of. I really like the guitar, but I just never play 7s and the 6 string set up works best for me. It appears to be made of mahogany with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets. Stock Duncan Designed neck pickup, upgraded DiMarzio D-Sonic-7 bridge pickup. Asking $150 shipped.

:OMG:

Why oh why don't I live in the US?

Hey dude, glad the sale of the mics went good. I had noticed your add here, and then later on gearslutz. I noticed a dude looking to buy those cascades in the WTB section of gearslutz and directed him to you. We exchanged a couple emails asking if you were legit. I told him I didn't know you personally but you had similar names on 2 different forums and showed him both links.

Anyway glad to hear the sale went good!