Signals Audio 50% Off Sale

Signals

Apr 5, 2011
If you want to grab ZomBass 1/2 (and tones) or any of the Simpulse Impulses, they're 50% off till the 27th!

Merry Christmas guys!!

Alex

Thanks guys! Glad you're liking them!

For anyone interested as we haven't really put up a proper description :

Freddy is a Mesa cab equipped with V30's. It's more relaxed in the lower mids and core mids, but very aggressive in the top end. Essentially, it's an enhanced s-pres. It's also more drop-in friendly, generally quicker to mix for solid metal and rock tones.

Jimmy is a Mesa cab equipped with Greenbacks. It's far more aggressive in the low and core mids, but has a relaxed top end. It's a bit more of a unique sound, but the mid structure is excellent and makes for some really cool metal and rock tones.

Denny is a Fender DeVille equipped with Fender speakers. Aimed at more of a clean or jazzy IR, it has a bright and open top end, and a relaxed low end. Quite nice for lead work.

Tips :

Mix them together and things get unbelievably amazing.
Jimmy comes with 4 IR's, and the differences are the power sections and EQ structure. I constantly mix ALL of Jimmy's IR's, as well as Freddy's, and even sometimes all of the above, to get some really awesome 3-D sounding guitars.

Just bought Zombass 2 DI, Taylor Clean & Crunch, and Seth Altars, plus Freddy and Jimmy from the Simpulse packs!

Think these impulses might just replace the original Catharsis ones as my go-to cabs!

Fuck me ...i understood that the 27th was the last day at 50% not that it was when it ended :(
On the website still says 50% off but it says 40$ on paypal

Alex decided to push the sale until the end of the month.

Zombass 1 + 2 and what I believe to be the best metal IR's available at only $2.50 a pop.