signature issue/problem:

deathbearer

Oct 15, 2002
New Paltz, New York
Visit site
This may sound very strange. In my signature on this bulletin board, I used to have a JPEG link (Nile's logo) to Nile's Bulletin board/chat. One day after posting here, I looked at the signature in my post, and instead of the Nile JPEG BB link, I saw a JPEG, that said "You lose cunt" with a link to Nile's bulletin board.
I went to the user area where you can take a look at and perhaps change anything in your signature, and the only thing I saw was the Nile logo/JPEG. I reset it back to the Nile logo/JPEG BB link.
Around 1130pm the "You lose cunt" JPEG wich linked to the Nile BB appeared on my signature again.
I'm really confused on how my Nile logo/signature, link to Nile's BB got changed to something so profane.
I checked Nile's bulletin board, they still have the Nile logo as thier link to thier message board, and keep in mind I'm not some flamer, troll. I have nothing but ONE post on Nile's bb kindly asking Karl why Chief left the band on the Opening of The Mouth forum. Previous to logging in Nile's bb last night, my last log in was mid May, 2003, as bassically I just lurk on the bb but rarely post.
Don't get me wrong, I really like Nile, and I've had the opprotunity to see them at least 5 times, and meet them, very nice guys, specifically Dallas.
I just don't understand why my JPEG link to Nile's bulletin board in my signature was changed by to something profane. In my user section, the old Nile logo was still in the signature, but on this bb it showed something as profane as "You lose Cunt". I'm offended, pissed and confused. Explanations?
This same post will be on Nile's bb shortly. I'm since taken the link to Nile's BB off my signature.

some sites do that with their images. i tried using a picture for my sig that i found on a website, but when i checked it later the picture turned into a message saying "image hosted by tripod." don't take it personally, it wasn't directed at you. for some reason they just don't want that particular logo used anywhere else. just go to google and image search for "nile logo" or something.