Signatures

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yes, people, that place below this post is generally called "signature". It's a place where you can dive into the imaginery and write a short statement to demonstrate you're smart and cultured. You can also post stupid images of your holiday time in Connecticut, but we'll skip these kind of signatures here in order to preserve our fathomless reserves of quality. :rolleyes:

Main purpose of this thread? Invent new and amazing signatures for all those losers who cannot do it themselves, explain the reason why we chose our actual signature and save some sub-saharian children from an unavoidable death by starvation. Let's go:

1) My signature is not more than a disclaimer to apologize for the stuff I use to unload here. Being sensible a priori helps me when the international justice wanna kick my ass. (Edit: Thing that leads me to reckon about a mystery: if justice is blind... does she read my posts codified in braille?!)

2) I am thinking of a slight change in my actual signature. What about : "Si yo no soy Curro Jiménez... ¿qué hago yo con este trabuco?". :loco:

3) My condolences, sub-saharian people. :)

|ngenius (Save this worl.... board)

actually, i've never thought about writing a signature myself... i wouldn't know what to write and, to be honest, i'm too lazy to even think about it, but i'm very good at stealing others' words :p
my current sig is a quote from einstein, an individual that i admire above all others. to me, still the most brilliant genius who set foot on this planet :)
well... that quote says everything, i guess. enjoy :p

actually connecticut must be a pain in the ass for internet connections...you know, connect i cut, connect i cut, connect i cut! (oh, god, I should make Ingenius signature mine :p )

My signature...is a bit difficult and easy in the same time...but I think I shouldn't say :p

Ok, you're not so talkative, uh? Or maybe you can't invent new signatures, I expected more from this board. :loco: Come on, a couple of new signatures you can use freely (just paying some royalties, give a bell to my lawyer, thank you!).

1.- "Don't talk to me, I am busy dloading the whole internet to my hard disk. It is for surf the net when off-line, you know" <--- This way is funny, and you settle the evidence that you are a poor fool. My advice here is: let them underrate you to gain some advantages!!! :D

2.- "It is colder than hunting dragonflies in Finland" <--- Er... I am still workin' on it.

@Khristoff: Is "my brother lives in Connecticut" the kind of signature you're reckoning about? Do you think the stuff I am flooding this board with makes any sense at all? Then, everything you write sounds intelligent. Blearugah!

@FatherVic: You can use me, why are you thinking of using my signature? :p

@Rei: Te amo tantísimo que se me ponen los pelillos de las pies asomando por las raquetillas del logotipo de los calcetines. :)

|ngenius (Un tío que tiene toa la cara de Alonso Caparrós montando en pony)

|ngenius said:
@Rei: Te amo tantísimo que se me ponen los pelillos de las pies asomando por las raquetillas del logotipo de los calcetines. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well, let's see....ing wants some stupidities...let's get him want he wants...

1) I can see a fly, flying through an Asgaroth flyer <---- mystical but catchy

2) Hitting people is thuggery. Paying other people to do the hitting on your behalf is good business. <----- I want to make a monument to Pratchett in my dinning room, but mel doesn't let me!

fathervic (who's not looking a bit elvish )

FatherVic said:
well, let's see....ing wants some stupidities...

No, I don't. I write stupidities mainly to have fun by fighting against your boring times. It's a social work not so well paid, I daresay, but someone ought to carry on with such a burden over his shoulder. :)

|ng (The robot who owns the new Futurama episode placed on his internal HD) :D

P.S: Hace más calor que en el bautizo del Rey León, puajjj!

hhehehehe i'm living the southest of you all, so imagine how it is here...yeah, I think you imagined all well :p

fv (que tiene el episodio de futurama que salio el lunes, the professor parabox)

"Cuando el grajo vuela bajo, hace un frío del carajo", old saying that show us the real pattern this damn weather obeys to. That grajo is probably flying higher than ever!!!! :yell:

@Rei: Te invito a un pinchotortilla, va, te voy a quitar esos calores.

|ngenius (A pinchotortilla himself)

P.S: "The Farnsworth Paradox" doesn't work!! :cry: I gotta dload it once more. :(

@pinchotortilla: i'd like a giant bowl of ice cream better, hehe ;)

A-ijiiji.gif
<--- graphic signature :p

@Princesa: Pensaba en métodos más elaborados para quitarte los calores, incluso un robot tiene cierta capacidad de seducción y arrebatos pasionales, de tanto en tanto. (Translation: If I was a martian from Saturn, probably I wouldn't be a martian at all)

|ngenius (Flirtering is good)

have you managed with The Farnsworth Parabox episode??? if not...just say so!!! it's soooooo wonderful!!!!!
Now I'm downloading the new episode (aired last sunday!!!!!! :hotjump: ) Three Hundred Big Boys, though it has given a low review so far...

fathervic (thinking about how he could quitarse los calores)

so.. thanks to |ng I'm landed here..
what about my signatures?
the old one came from Bram Stoker's Dracula.. just because that is one of my favourite movies :)
I suppose that this is the time to tell you why I've changed my signature with this one.
Few days ago I was surfing the net, trying to find something to read about Mexico.. then I found a sort of log book written by someone that cames from some city next to mine.. he spent more than a mont in that place, and wrote about customs, workers and so on.. one day, a worker told him the phrase that I choose as my signature.. The reason is that I feel it deeply significant
that's all :)

/witch (thank u, |ng ;) )

Well, for all those non-spanish speakers who browse this board regularly but are too shy to post here, witch's signature means something like: "Your mouth is always fulfilled with the word "freedom" but you barely know its meaning", more or less. So, can you explain us that deep meaning? Yeah, I know it sounds quite, let's say, gorgeous, but beautiful things can be understood in very different ways. As for the rest, you're welcome. :) Thank you in advance, I'm asking too much, I'm afraid.

|ng.

|ngenius said:
So, can you explain us that deep meaning? Yeah, I know it sounds quite, let's say, gorgeous, but beautiful things can be understood in very different ways. As for the rest, you're welcome. :) Thank you in advance, I'm asking too much, I'm afraid.
|ng.

often we talk about freedom as something abvious, we take it for granted, but it's not
around the world there are many people that don't know what means to wake up whenever they wants, or eat something because they like it more than something else..
There are places where a worker earn around 50$ per month, toiling 12/15 hours a day.. u can call it freedom?

/me

Welcome witch, oh and welcome to the most silent poster ever...our grand staffan who posts without words...that's art :p

now, about this...

There are places where a worker earn around 50$ per month, toiling 12/15 hours a day.. u can call it freedom?

well well well, I loved your signature but the interpretation you make it's not similar to mine...
Obviously working 15 hours a day is horrible, but well even if you work 8 hours a day for a decent salary, can we say "that's" freedom???? You're still OBLIGED to attend to your work (or work for yourself if you want) or the worst option (but the really FREE one) live like a hippie. And still you'd have to work to get food or live being a burglar which is quite LESS free if they catch you...

Freedom in it's perfect form means anarchy, and so far, my views towards human beings can't hold an idea like that. I don't think there's any comunity of human beings who could work together in complete freedom doing whatever they want, for the others will complain blinded by greed and envy. but watchagonna do...a man can dream, can't he????

fathervic (not free, but still managing with the time he has)