Signed COB Scythe from Bloodstock 2004 for Sale

dueI

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2018
Hi Guys, hopefully this post adheres to forum rules and is in the right section, apologies if not!

This scythe will be 14 years old in September and is in pretty good condition. It's a cheap plastic Halloween store toy that began to tear after a few years, but I used some car body repair filler and screws to fix / strengthen it. If you run a reverse image search using a site like tineye, this will demonstrate these are original photos and prove the scythe is genuine! Unfortunately due to the size and fragility, posting isn't practical unless I saw off the handle, just posting the blade and you fix your own on there somehow. Therefore, unless you're prepared to do that, I'm looking to sell this to someone living in South-East England around the Reading or London area.

I have put some love and care into this scythe, and kept it in one piece for over a decade so I think it's pretty valuable. I'm ready to part ways and it will be good to find a decent home for it now. If you like this scythe and would like to purchase it, please send me a PM letting me know what area you're based in and how much you think is a reasonable price. I'm happy to provide my Facebook username and other details to anyone interested so you can tell I'm genuine etc.

Cheers!

Peter

Attachments

• Children of Bodom Scythe.jpeg
    Children of Bodom Scythe.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • Children of Bodom Scythe 1.jpeg
    Children of Bodom Scythe 1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20160331_151253.jpg
    IMG_20160331_151253.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20171113_180335.jpg
    IMG_20171113_180335.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20160331_151239.jpg
    IMG_20160331_151239.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi Guys, hopefully this post adheres to forum rules and is in the right section, apologies if not!

This scythe will be 14 years old in September and is in pretty good condition. It's a cheap plastic Halloween store toy that began to tear after a few years, but I used some car body repair filler and screws to fix / strengthen it. If you run a reverse image search using a site like tineye, this will demonstrate these are original photos and prove the scythe is genuine! Unfortunately due to the size and fragility, posting isn't practical unless I saw off the handle, just posting the blade and you fix your own on there somehow. Therefore, unless you're prepared to do that, I'm looking to sell this to someone living in South-East England around the Reading or London area.

I have put some love and care into this scythe, and kept it in one piece for over a decade so I think it's pretty valuable. I'm ready to part ways and it will be good to find a decent home for it now. If you like this scythe and would like to purchase it, please send me a PM letting me know what area you're based in and how much you think is a reasonable price. I'm happy to provide my Facebook username and other details to anyone interested so you can tell I'm genuine etc.

Cheers!

Peter

Give you a fiver for it