CoB Tribute this Saturday !

Well thanks for giving us a chance :p Both guitarists we play with have a degree at university in classical guitar....I'm currently studying at university in drums and the keyboard player is also in my courses. So I can proudly say that's it is not a shitty tribute :p I know those are just words but what can I say else lol

Me and the keyboard dude are studying at Montreal's Univeristy and both guitarists are at McGill University ! Our bassman also have studies in guitar but is playing bass for us since we couldn't find any ! :p

Ilikedeadveals said:
That's cool ! we're playing at 12h20 (minuit 20 mais jtais pas sur en anglais :p) so yeah would be cool if you come ! t'habites ou à drummond au fait ??

st-charles... pis tabarnak mon père veut pas m'enmenner... ya pas kk1 qui y va qui passe par drummond ???

Ilikedeadveals said:
Hello everyone,
I just wanna mention that our band are doing a tribute to these guys tomorrow in Victoriaville, Québec, during the ``Festival jeunesse de Victoriaville`` ! ...And well if you don't have anything planned for tomorrow evening, the entrance is only 5 bucks and you'll get some good old tunes from Bodom ! We're also gonna play Taste of my Scythe ! And since Bodom never plays that one live well it's good for you :kickass: ! Anyways this thread is mainly directed to Quebec people but...yeah :) I don't know if this thread's gonna get deleted cuz it is already on the forum somewhere but....Its ANOTHER tribute than the one those guys did in Québec City some time ago !

Rock off and Fuck 'n' Roll !:headbang:

Dude, are you guys going to record that?! Taste of my Scythe is my favorite Bodom song!

Probably good...They're from quebec *proudly said*:D

Anyway do you guys know Winter of Agony? A fucking great band from my city and my cousin knows all the band members...I almost did a show with em but finally thats been canceled...too bad, probably next year the show we will do!

Finally, do you guys recorded the show? I hope so