All Finnish COB interviews translated!

^ If you want to be raped see Tut. I don't do that shit. :lol: Yeah, you are pretty close, not many that reside on this board are as close as you are. I've only seen one other dude who was in my general area; he was from Ottawa also but he disappeared some where. :p

I won't be disappeared!...

...I hope, unless some pervert murderer, who decides to come here now that they know where I live, kills and rapes me. HA, who am I kidding, I ain't that good looking and besides, all that would happen if they tried was they'd get a good ole fashioned Canadian asswhooping.

(Canadian asswhooping = the worst kind of beating you can give with hockeysticks and beer bottles, LMAO)

P.S. Are you a girl?

^ YAY! my first tribute from someone on this board! I'm so proud!

And oh, I didn't know you were a girl, cool!

(I hope my post on the 'What are the songs about" thread gets me some more fame here.)

Alexi and Roope said:
Roope: Maybe, maybe... The songs have started to grow to my head now. And every now and then I start to develop some small licks here and there...

Alexi: Yeah I have noticed that in some songs you have played little differently, or you have added your own little thing there that fits really well.

That's nice to hear! I actually didn't think alexi would like roope to make own licks and stuff, maybe for the next album, roope might have an even bigger influence and it will be back to wicked sinergyriffs and solos!

Thanks for the feedback. Remember to post your video here (if for example uploaded to youtube or video google) if you want it to be translated.

Don't wanna disturb or go off topic, but I just wanna say one thing, then I'll go away to do my things:
just a big thank you to "my" Skebaa (;) you should come here more often, please do, ehehe!) and Jesse.... guys, you've been very kind offering to us this nice thing of the Interviews Translation Thread... thank you a lot! :)