Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HateCrewDeathroll said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6tI-Eg_fg These guys were my heros when Suicide By My Side was released, they were the best in the world. This was around the time that Follow The Reaper was released, Alexi was a god to me, an unreal music. Now, in the new GUITAR WORLD CD-ROM that I got in the mail today, Alexi and Roope TRY and teach how to play "Are You Dead Yet" and they both suck balls. I feel like crying. They both had showed me the light back in the day, Passage To The Reaper is unbelievable. but on this CD-ROM, Roope actually forgets one part of the verse and stumbles to find his way back! Alexi plays the solo like shit, it sounds nothing like the album. Roope and Alexi play so lazy. I feel like I'm watching some fuckin kids play some shitty riffs. What have we become? Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper, To Hell and Back, Suicide By My Side, and now Are You Dead Yet? Alexi really sucks on this CD-ROM, but Roope sucks EVEN WORSE!! OH MY GOD I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE!

Bodom used to be larger than life...but now...I can play these riffs better than them. There IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT ALEXI AND ROOPE CAN HANDLE SINERGY ANYMORE. NO CHANCE IN HELL. THIS PROVES IT. The only thing that can save them in my mind now is the new DVD. If they actually nail everything, and Alexi nails his solos, I'll forgive them for this lazy CD-ROM. But this is so bad, I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'll go listen to Wintersun now, Jari actually cares about me, he nails everything!! He stays true to the Finland roots.

if you hate them so much why stick around and bitch about them online?

Maybe because he like Bodom old stuff, and he find that Bodom has great songs ? There's alot of people here who thinks that Alexi has decrease, and that new stuff suck (PLEASE WE'LL DON'T GO IN THAT DEBATE AGAIN) but still like Children Of Bodom and older album, so this is why they are here.

(And others are here just for the Off-topic or Battleheart and come here sometimes)

but bitching about a band does no good :S specially on the net, its cowardly. if ya dont like em find something else to listen to

xWildChildx said:
if you hate them so much why stick around and bitch about them online?
THAT IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION MY FRIEND, but sadly they can't understand that reasoning... They're too godamn damn prophetic, and so are their lives... no no, I mean pathetic.. :lol: My bad

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
^pathetic who? CoB? are you kidding, I hope... I hope I misunderstood..
Nope, Fetzer's right, I meant the hatecrew haters.

Fetzer said:
He means people who hate them.

But I don't think he have read my post... anyway.

I -did- read it lol, I was gonna quote it, but myeh!

^Oh, okay, thanks.... I was starting to worry cuz I am tired to read forever more people that declare to hate them...

Yeah, anyway, I hope that someone will take a decision soon: to accept (and of course to like their "new" sound and music) or to leave.... but stop bashing on them.... that's the matter....

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
^Oh, okay, thanks.... I was starting to worry cuz I am tired to read forever more people that declare to hate them...

Yeah, anyway, I hope that someone will take a decision soon: to accept (and of course to like their "new" sound and music) or to leave.... but stop bashing on them.... that's the matter....

Indeed, I agree...

All the people responding have only been members since this year, obviously don't know shit about the history of this forum. If you people would have known me for years, you'd know that I'm the biggest COB fan ever, and my opinions just recently changed because of this video and also that new Alexi instructional. he can't even play lake bodom. what the fuck?

HateCrewDeathroll said:
All the people responding have only been members since this year, obviously don't know shit about the history of this forum. If you people would have known me for years, you'd know that I'm the biggest COB fan ever, and my opinions just recently changed because of this video and also that new Alexi instructional. he can't even play lake bodom. what the fuck?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKK EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!

lol, dude, WHATEVER, I'm glad I haven't known you for years... Also doesn't matter how long you've been a fan, or how much you know... ugh, too much to say to your stupidity, just go hang youself with a donkey turd and shut up. He can play lake bodom still, check out the DVD/live CDs arsewipe... geez.

HateCrewDeathroll said:

Probably there isn't ONE biggest CoB fan ever, and maybe it will never exist.... cuz in my opinion no one is "much more" than someone else....
There will always be haters, lovers and many fans though, and stop....
But we weren't talking about the story of the forum, but about Children of Bodom band...but now I'm tired an leave the thread, cuz I know that there's no soap...
Uuuh, poor board, sometimes...

ps: and one last thing....the skill of a musician also grows forever more with many years of practice and live concerts, cuz time going by makes better many, many things...

Status
Not open for further replies.