Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6tI-Eg_fg These guys were my heros when Suicide By My Side was released, they were the best in the world. This was around the time that Follow The Reaper was released, Alexi was a god to me, an unreal music. Now, in the new GUITAR WORLD CD-ROM that I got in the mail today, Alexi and Roope TRY and teach how to play "Are You Dead Yet" and they both suck balls. I feel like crying. They both had showed me the light back in the day, Passage To The Reaper is unbelievable. but on this CD-ROM, Roope actually forgets one part of the verse and stumbles to find his way back! Alexi plays the solo like shit, it sounds nothing like the album. Roope and Alexi play so lazy. I feel like I'm watching some fuckin kids play some shitty riffs. What have we become? Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper, To Hell and Back, Suicide By My Side, and now Are You Dead Yet? Alexi really sucks on this CD-ROM, but Roope sucks EVEN WORSE!! OH MY GOD I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE!

Bodom used to be larger than life...but now...I can play these riffs better than them. There IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT ALEXI AND ROOPE CAN HANDLE SINERGY ANYMORE. NO CHANCE IN HELL. THIS PROVES IT. The only thing that can save them in my mind now is the new DVD. If they actually nail everything, and Alexi nails his solos, I'll forgive them for this lazy CD-ROM. But this is so bad, I don't know what to do with myself. I think I'll go listen to Wintersun now, Jari actually cares about me, he nails everything!! He stays true to the Finland roots.

Let me just say that Children Of Bodom was my favorite band in the world and Roope and Alexi were my favorite guitarists' team.

If you saw what I saw just now, you'd understand what I'm saying. I have plenty of credibility to be saying this, I've seen them 11 times and loved every show! I know everything there is to know about them, they are the best live act ever, but these new songs don't show half of what they can do, and this CD-ROM puts Children Of Bodom to shame.

I'm embarrassed to show any of my friends this footage. Bottom line, cherish Passage To The Reaper and all Sinergy, because it's the last time they will ever sound that good. It kills me to bash them so hard, but they just let me down so badly, I'm hurt, my heros...what happened to them?

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Let me just say that Children Of Bodom was my favorite band in the world and Roope and Alexi were my favorite guitarists' team.

If you saw what I saw just now, you'd understand what I'm saying. I have plenty of credibility to be saying this, I've seen them 11 times and loved every show! I know everything there is to know about them, they are the best live act ever, but these new songs don't show half of what they can do, and this CD-ROM puts Children Of Bodom to shame.

I'm embarrassed to show any of my friends this footage. Bottom line, cherish Passage To The Reaper and all Sinergy, because it's the last time they will ever sound that good. It kills me to bash them so hard, but they just let me down so badly, I'm hurt, my heros...what happened to them?

Well...can you make an ISO of this CD and upload it to the internet or send it to me on MSN or AIM something?

Before AYDY, when I read that Roope joined the band, I was telling everyone that the new album was gonna be the best one, and that Alexi and Roope are the best guitar duo in the world. Then the album came out....need I say anymore?

Im with you man. I am seeing Bodom twice more in San Diego and LA. I hope they are good. And I am also very pissed about the delayed Sins Of The Past.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Before AYDY, when I read that Roope joined the band, I was telling everyone that the new album was gonna be the best one, and that Alexi and Roope are the best guitar duo in the world. Then the album came out....need I say anymore?

So, can you make an ISO, I want to see this.

I was totally unsurprised about Sinergy being delayed, Alexi's priorities have completely changed since Ale left the band. They have been touring for at least a year straight on an album that was pumped out as quickly as it was written. The riffs have gotten so much simpler over the last 2 albums, and now to I was totally dissing on Dragonforce for sucking ass in their Guitar World video, but Bodom too? Remember how pretty Alexi's Jackson used to sound? He uses this nasty muddy downtuned hardcore sound now.

They have already announced that the next album will be out in less than a year. Why the hell dont they take their time and write the good shit anymore (Sinergy, Follow the Reaper), the answer? MONEY.

AYDY is an album that was written so Alexi and Roope could be drunk at every show and still be able to pull everything off (or not). Now I hear that they can't even play the title track. They are raking the money in here in America, and things have totally changed in the last 2 years. Good for them...bad for us...

Like I have said 4 times before. Bodom should split up IMO. Alexi and Roope should go back to Sinergy (And back to D Tuning), Janne should go back to Warmen, Jaska and Henkka should go concentrate on their own projects. If Sins Of The Past is played in Drop-C, I am going to shit a dick.

wait till you see it, they are so weak. Roope really sucks balls, watch him fuck up the rhythm at one part...and alexi's solo sounds nothing like the album. The chorus lead by Roope sucks....damn!!! The riffs are so gay! I used to think that Bodom riffs were the best ever...now they sound like everyone else...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6tI-Eg_fg

I didn't realize how shitty these riffs actually were until now...even the cool harmony part...it's all fifths!! It's so easy to play, definitly mad easy to write. Alexi's harmonies used to be more intense than that. FUCK!~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.