Alexi in April Guitar World

Let me resume the lesson in a few words:
"here you can see me playing the same licks that I always play in lessons and songs"
"remember this arpeggio? Yeah, you might as well learn it again!"
"Oh, this one I ripped off from a video-lesson by yngwie, hope he doesn't mind"
"Here's the pentatonic, I like it very much. But just to pretend I know something, I'll add two random outside notes"

BloodyScalpel said:
"here you can see me playing the same licks that I always play in lessons and songs"
"Here's the pentatonic, I like it very much. But just to pretend I know something, I'll add two random outside notes"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There's Laiho for you. ;)

BloodyScalpel said:

:lol: :lol:

Alexi does seem stressed out in that video, playing with hair and repeating stuff so much. He so looks like avril though hahaha cant help it but i imagine avril sitting there talking about guitar

BloodyScalpel said:
"you know, here you can see me playing, you know, just the same licks that I always play in lessons and songs you know"
"you know, remember this arpeggio? Yeah, you just might as well learn it again, you know!"
"Oh, you know, this one I just ripped off from a video-lesson by yngwie you know, just hope he doesn't mind you know"
"Here's the pentatonic you know, I just like it very much. But just to pretend I know something, you know, I'll just add two random outside notes you know"
Updated and fixed :loco:

i think i remember reading in that issue..in corrections..(where emails/letters are published)..it said that they call Alexi Laiho guitar..Randy Rhoads ESP instead of Alexi Laiho ESP..i think it was really funny jejeje