Alexi in April Guitar World

they only tab the solo and the backing track. and alexi plays it. so i'm pretty sure that he tabbed it, making it the right way to play it. seeing as he wrote it and all. :loco: and yes this is the issue, Satriani is on the cover.

Enemy242 said:
someone please rip the vids, i don't have enough money to subscribe to the cd edition and since its normally not that great i just didn't do it.
I'll try, cause the video files arent quicktime, its a guitar world player, but i will attempt to rip it.

deathxunlimited said:
they only tab the solo and the backing track. and alexi plays it. so i'm pretty sure that he tabbed it, making it the right way to play it. seeing as he wrote it and all. :loco: and yes this is the issue, Satriani is on the cover.

No, he didn't tab it, because it's wrong. They get the magazine people to do it. I have a scanned copy and I slowed the song down to about 20% it's original speed and transcribed it myself.
It's only the run 16th run in the 1st section that's off.

ok, its ripped, its on my desktop in .mov format, now will someone mind telling me how i send it? should i put it on you tube? or google video?
:err:

i know, now im trying to find out whether to put them on you tube, or google video...does google video accept movies in .mov formats?

Bodom After Breakfast said:
ok, its ripped, its on my desktop in .mov format, now will someone mind telling me how i send it? should i put it on you tube? or google video?
:err:

Put it on yousendit.com so we can download it.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
guys, ill just put it on the FTP first, then ill put it on you send it

yeah just put it on yousendit or something please, google video and youtube don't let you download, and google videos way of downloading is just flat out gay.