Alexi in April Guitar World

Deathroller said:
dude could you please upload the trivium and satriani videos too? thanks man

You are just one greedy fucking bastard!

I kept watching you for while now... making comments how you ordered the young guitar magazin 2006 and that it will arrive soon blablabla, who the fuck wants to know that you will get it soon, but the shittiest part was that you said you are not going to rip it and share it with us.

Thanks to Bodom after Breakfast for going thru all that trouble for you guys to upload over and over again, I bought it yesterday but he was quicker than me to upload it.
I dont know if you still need the tabs for all those lessons or not, but I'd be willing to upload 'em to rapidshare or something like it.

If I do, then I'll make sure that I archive them with a password and I'll PM everybody who wants them, except for that stingy fucker DEATHROLLER.

odinzfate said:
You are just one greedy fucking bastard!

I kept watching you for while now... making comments how you ordered the young guitar magazin 2006 and that it will arrive soon blablabla, who the fuck wants to know that you will get it soon, but the shittiest part was that you said you are not going to rip it and share it with us.

If I do, then I'll make sure that I archive them with a password and I'll PM everybody who wants them, except for that stingy fucker DEATHROLLER.

want a tissue? cry some more

I probably would share what YG videos I have, but I can't. my dvd-rom doesn't work. you know how much the magazines cost me? they cost a lot so I won't be obliged to do it right away anyway, not for the likes of you especially

it was his choice to share them and we all thanked him for it. he didn't have to do it but he did

odinzfate said:
scanning results in a picture
If you wanna tab it in guitar pro, go right ahead

I don't actually have it yet, the stores here still have the March editions, I meant for BAB to do since he said he couldn't scan them. I'll probably do it once I get the magazine.

Deathroller said:
want a tissue? cry some more

I probably would share what YG videos I have, but I can't. my dvd-rom doesn't work. you know how much the magazines cost me? they cost a lot so I won't be obliged to do it right away anyway, not for the likes of you especially

it was his choice to share them and we all thanked him for it. he didn't have to do it but he did

Im sure you know somebody who's dvd drive works....
And concerning your money issue ... what if everybody here who wants the latest YG Alexi Videos would give you each a single dollar as a "donation" into your paypal account if you have one? Im sure you get enough together that the January edition you prolly bought off ebay is paid for, and you might even get enough together to buy yourself a dvd drive that works. Think about it

If you play guitar I highly recommend getting a subscription to this magazine, it has improved my guitar playing greatly. I learned a huge classical piece transcribed by Ynqwie Malmsteen of a Paganini song, it sounds awsome. They also have metal guitarist and lots of classic rock guitarist showing off some of the tricks of the trade. You don't really need the dvd, but it is cool to get some one on one guitar lessons from the pro's. I have had a subscription for years, and just about every issue has useful info in it. I don't throw any of these issues away, because each issue is a handy guitar lesson and can always be used for future referance.

So I'm guessing you have all the editions with Alexi's column then, does it tab out what he plays on the CD-ROMs, if so would you scan them and get them up on here??

<-Warheart-> said:
So I'm guessing you have all the editions with Alexi's column then, does it tab out what he plays on the CD-ROMs, if so would you scan them and get them up on here??

Actually, I found Alexis column to be a bit dissapointing, he usually shows you how to play one riff each column( just the rhythm parts), and its a song off of Hatecrew (Chokehold). Bodom songs are tuned to D G C F A D.