Do you think the addition of Roope screwed up the chemistry of the band?

Has anyone ever seen "Passage to the Reaper"? Its an Alexi\Roope guitar instructional video with some of the most insane exersizes and riffs I've ever seen. Alexi and Roope have a couple of duets that simply rock, and they are both totally insane together. Sadly, I think that this could be the peak of their talent together (Right after FTR and Suicide By My Side were relesed), I would love to be proven wrong, tho...we'll have to wait and see.

MasqueReaper said:
Has anyone ever seen "Passage to the Reaper"? Its an Alexi\Roope guitar instructional video with some of the most insane exersizes and riffs I've ever seen. Alexi and Roope have a couple of duets that simply rock, and they are both totally insane together. Sadly, I think that this could be the peak of their talent together (Right after FTR and Suicide By My Side were relesed), I would love to be proven wrong, tho...we'll have to wait and see.
this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=MFh6YWm7rS4

BucketBanger9000 said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS SINS OF THE PAST?!?

IF we ever do get new Sinergy I could die a happy metalhead. I wonder if Alexi and Roope still have the writing skill to top Suicide by My Side. Solos perhaps, but I wonder if they can still write a sheer rocker like "I Spit on Your Grave" (The "Silent Night" of Sinergy)

I wonder if we will ever find out...

MasqueReaper said:
IF we ever do get new Sinergy I could die a happy metalhead. I wonder if Alexi and Roope still have the writing skill to top Suicide by My Side. Solos perhaps, but I wonder if they can still write a sheer rocker like "I Spit on Your Grave" (The "Silent Night" of Sinergy)

I wonder if we will ever find out...
I know Roope does. Not so sure about Alexi. I haven't seen something fantastic from him in a while.