Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartless_Name said:
Geez, I'm just teasing a bit. Lightening things up, you know? FOLLY and such?? I'm not being malicious, just kidding around.

Christ if yer gonna take everything so seriously, you and Tom Cruise should get together at a motel and give eachother handjobs.

well...if you just look on your other posts...its hard to see it that way....

-[chop]- said:
well...if you just look on your other posts...its hard to see it that way....

Sorry, my baaaaad. Just teasing, kidding, goofing... Us Canadians have a sense of humour and like to use it! Playfully ripping on people is one of the ways we do.

P.S. I'm sorry you don't find me funny... :( but... not even a little??

Some shit you have posted is funny yeah :) btw you are a dude arent ya?

Post Jumpz0rz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LedByTheReaper said:
both of you gtfo my internets

Ok, but don't ya want us to get the fuck off of yer mom first? I mean, priorities, really man. :lol: :lol:

And LOL, YAY! I'm sorta funny! My life is worthwhile! Thanks, and YES I am a dude.

Heartless_Name said:
If I'm an asshole you should thank me... if it wasn't for assholes like me pieces of shit like you wouldn't exist! :lol: :)

Don't fuck with a Jedi master, son. :lol:

Just kidding, don't go and CHOP my balls off, chop. :lol:
that was just lame... :erk:

Justinschut said:
The first line kinda made sense, but the second and third just killed it

OK, I'm SO SORRY you all found it LAME :p I was only kidding... :D
Lemme explain:

2nd line) 'Don't fuck with a Jedi master son' = Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie quote, a funny fucking movie. Swing by Blockbuster and pick it up.

3rd line) WAS INTENTIONALLY LAME... read my posts, and you'll see I can come up with some actually original and funny things. That was on purpose, to be perceived as lame and stupid. I don't blame you though for not getting that. Prolly lotsa assholes out there who say shit like that and think it's actually funny and mean it to be. That's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.