Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Jay said:
Oh dear God. Getting rid of Alexi Laiho? Please. Alexi is a metal god and one of the best known metal musicians to date right now. Getting rid of him is like getting rid a big piece of metal music. (wow my 555th post. I can't wait for the 666th post hehe)

We're not saying rid of him altogether. People jus suggested pushing him off the mic.

MasqueReaper said:
Vocals aside, this new DVD is going to be the new benchmark for how good Alexi and Roope are live. I've seen them, I know they are awesome, but I wonder if this new live album will outdo Tokyo Warheat (my favorite Bodom album). Alexander was Bodom, he used to rock those rythms so hard, (see Lake Bodom, Silent Night, Warheart). Roope is a lead guitarist at heart, and he seems pretty bored with AYDY's dulled down rythms (compare this to Sinergy, where he was allowed to shred, and solo, show his true skill). I'm sure the dvd\live album will be impressive, but I truly wonder whether it will replace Tokyo as their best performance.

Perhaps, yer opinion is valid, and I might agree with you about a few things, just your whole comments seems to have undertones that you're disappointed with CoB now, which I am not. Alexander left for his own reasons, and yes it was a blow to a band, a member leaving always changes things a little bit, luckily they found a master of guitar such as Roope to fill in. A sign of a good band is to recover from a thing like that. Roope was already a star, and skillaged, so if he didn't find an interest in CoB, he wouldn't have joined. So don't say he's bored, unless he sat you down and told you. But yes, the DVD will be impressive, and I can't wait. (Regardless of if it pleases -you- / surpasses Toyko in your eyes)

-[chop]- said:
Well thank you mr asshole....

If I'm an asshole you should thank me... if it wasn't for assholes like me pieces of shit like you wouldn't exist! :lol: :)

Don't fuck with a Jedi master, son. :lol:

Just kidding, don't go and CHOP my balls off, chop. :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
If I'm an asshole you should thank me... if it wasn't for assholes like me pieces of shit like you wouldn't exist! :lol: :)

Don't fuck with a Jedi master, son. :lol:

Just kidding, don't go and CHOP my balls off, chop. :lol:

I dont know if i should laugh or cry to your lame comments about my nick...it almost sounds like a kid is trying to be funny and then laugh but what he dont know is that its just him laughing....

-[chop]- said:
I dont know if i should laugh or cry to your lame comments about my nick...it almost sounds like a kid is trying to be funny and then laugh but what he dont know is that its just him laughing....

Geez, I'm just teasing a bit. Lightening things up, you know? FOLLY and such?? I'm not being malicious, just kidding around.

Christ if yer gonna take everything so seriously, you and Tom Cruise should get together at a motel and give eachother handjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.