Alexi and Roope both suck now...really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartless_Name said:
Well, I'm sorry man, I really am.. I apologize I don't mean to be really. Guess I have a Janne personality...

how would you know if you have a janne personality? you haven't met the guy. he probably doesn't act like that

DUH!?!?! No shit! lol, I just meant in the profile on the website (COBHC) he describes himself as having 'an asshole personality'

Please find something better to do than jump on every little thing...

Heartless_Name said:
Well, I'm sorry man, I really am.. I apologize I don't mean to be really. Guess I have a Janne personality...

Well, it's cause a quite a few scenarios in the midst of a harmless argument/discussion you've initiated a slew of persoanal attacks, in which the argument/discussion no longer becomes a discussion of the original topic, but a battle of wits.

Just an observation.

But why can't we all talk together in a better way, more peaceful and maybe trying to find a point of agreement? The debate started good, days ago, and now... it's all messed up....

I'm just gonna give my two cents on the previously mentioned bands (please don't flame me):

1. Trivium-Shitallica wannabees..
2. Lamb of God-Overrated. Especially here in VA
3. Cradle of Filth-These guys have got to be a joke

1. Yep, metallica wannabes.
2. Lamb of God do have a damn talented drummer and have some good albums, the new one is fucking bollocks though.
3. Cradle used to be good, they just suck now and they suck even harder live.

bands that can't play perfect live shouldn't be bands. I expect a lot from my music, maybe thats my problem, but I hardly consider that a problem. Symphony X's Michael Romeo can do it, Jari from Wintersun can do it, but I wish Alexi could still do it, because Children Of Bodom is my favorite kind of music.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
bands that can't play perfect live shouldn't be bands. I expect a lot from my music, maybe thats my problem, but I hardly consider that a problem. Symphony X's Michael Romeo can do it, Jari from Wintersun can do it, but I wish Alexi could still do it, because Children Of Bodom is my favorite kind of music.

Well, that's your opinion man. I commend you on taking your music seriously, as I do, and wanting/expecting a lot from it, again jsut as I do, but please, to protect how you are perceived by the members of this forum and to have your posts taken seriously ('Alexi and Roope suck now... really bad' thread is rather ridiculous), I'd prefer you rephrased yourself. Dont say you: "wish he could still do it" that implies he can't, and he -prolly- can, not that he doesn't/can't anymore to begin with! To say "I wish he STILL did it" is proper, eventhough I dont agree with you.

Just cause he doesn't bust his ass and over-exhaust himself and the band playing the most complex songs and solos live every show, doesn't mean he can't play in his trademark fashion any longer. Him and the band and whomever else prolly choose what they feel would be the best set-list the venue would enioy and then play those songs. In conclusion, try to be a bit more careful with your absolute wording, and we'll all get along splendidly, this way no one freaks out for you unjusty slandering Alexi/CoB.

Agreed?

P.S. CoB is my fav kind of music too, and my fav band!

Heartless_Name said:
Well, that's your opinion man. I commend you on taking your music seriously, as I do, and wanting/expecting a lot from it, again jsut as I do, but please, to protect how you are perceived by the members of this forum and to have your posts taken seriously ('Alexi and Roope suck now... really bad' thread is rather ridiculous), I'd prefer you rephrased yourself. Dont say you: "wish he could still do it" that implies he can't, and he -prolly- can, not that he doesn't/can't anymore to begin with! To say "I wish he STILL did it" is proper, eventhough I dont agree with you.

Just cause he doesn't bust his ass and over-exhaust himself and the band playing the most complex songs and solos live every show, doesn't mean he can't play in his trademark fashion any longer. Him and the band and whomever else prolly choose what they feel would be the best set-list the venue would enioy and then play those songs. In conclusion, try to be a bit more careful with your absolute wording, and we'll all get along splendidly, this way no one freaks out for you unjusty slandering Alexi/CoB.

Agreed?

P.S. CoB is my fav kind of music too, and my fav band!

sorry mate but you are wrong, Alexi can't sing like bfore anymore, maybe he can sing HCDC songs and AYDY songs well, but, no, he can't sing Hatebreeder, Something wild and Follow the reaper. I'm not pessimistic, i'm realistic, if they wanna be good in live performances they need another singer.

skakruk666 said:
sorry mate but you are wrong, Alexi can't sing like bfore anymore, maybe he can sing HCDC songs and AYDY songs well, but, no, he can't sing Hatebreeder, Something wild and Follow the reaper. I'm not pessimistic, i'm realistic, if they wanna be good in live performances they need another singer.

If they replace alexi at vocals, I'd be pissed off.

skakruk666 said:

No offense, but this is coming from the guy who started some of the most retarded threads I've seen on this forum. I think I'll opt not to take you as a credible source, thank you very much! :erk:

But thanks for sharing, Jesus loves you! :puke:

P.S. This is you ---> :cry: get over it!

skakruk666 said:
then what do u want, u want CoB to suck?

Ionna about him, but I can tell you what I want... and that is for you to up the intelligence of your posts/threads or refrain from contributing to this board. Take what I say into serious consideration and there might be some hope for you yet, although I'm not optimistic.

P.S. CoB sucks in yer wildest wet dreams maybe, but that's about it! :kickass:

Oh dear God. Getting rid of Alexi Laiho? Please. Alexi is a metal god and one of the best known metal musicians to date right now. Getting rid of him is like getting rid a big piece of metal music. (wow my 555th post. I can't wait for the 666th post hehe)

Congrats BJ!

And yer so fucking right, get this (wo)man a beer :lol:

P.S. My girlfriend made me a t-shirt of the dude with his heart out on the CC album. It's awesome! SHe drew it herself and had it ironed on, and yer avatar pwns for reminding me of that!

Vocals aside, this new DVD is going to be the new benchmark for how good Alexi and Roope are live. I've seen them, I know they are awesome, but I wonder if this new live album will outdo Tokyo Warheat (my favorite Bodom album). Alexander was Bodom, he used to rock those rythms so hard, (see Lake Bodom, Silent Night, Warheart). Roope is a lead guitarist at heart, and he seems pretty bored with AYDY's dulled down rythms (compare this to Sinergy, where he was allowed to shred, and solo, show his true skill). I'm sure the dvd\live album will be impressive, but I truly wonder whether it will replace Tokyo as their best performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.