COB at Jaxx

"Talked about the bunny's HOME? Does he have a new house/apartment or what?
Just askin btw, dont wanna stalk him or some shite like that...I have a life too y'know"

yeah, he was just talkin about the weather in helsinki and how in the summer time, the sun never goes away so he puts black trash bags over the windows in his apartment
he says he has a pontiac firebird, an old monte carlo (i think he said this) and a 90's Big ass truck to haul all his gear around in.

for the gear heads, in his new ESP's he uses EMG HZ with the Jackon JE1000. He's kind of upset with jackson because they wouldnt hook him up, even though he sort of "promoted" them for so long. So hes definately staying with ESP

he was really upset about the whole "ale leaving bodom" thing and of course his old jackson theft. I felt bad for him. He worked pretty hard to get those guitars

We talked about it too, off the interview record however. I think it was explained in another interview though; Ale meets girl, girl takes up much of Ale's life, Ale wasn't interested in the band anymore. (There's a bunch of stuff inbetween but that's pretty much the short version.)

yeah, he just wanted to start a family, have kids, buy a house, get a dog, the whole 9 yards. didnt want to play in bodom anymore. pretty sad though because Alexi says they were best friends for years and years, and now they dont even keep in touch anymore :(

yup very fucked up.... but hell life sux sometimes..... ya just gotta take the good with the bad! :) keep on rockin fuckaz! :headbang:

i think they also played Angels Don't Kill. so was that only 8 songs total?

damn you pallarandersvisa, where'd you find Alexi? i waited around until the beginning of IE's last song, checked the bus, then left. i only saw Evergrey in the bar.

The Lantern Nut said:
Talked about the bunny's HOME? Does he have a new house/apartment or what?
Just askin btw, dont wanna stalk him or some shite like that...I have a life too y'know ;)

Lies.

Hey everyone. Bodom kicked ass, except for the problems Janne was having with his keyboard. Man, that thing is beaten up. Got to hang out with Bodomite, meet the evergrey guys. Didnt catch too much of iced earth though.

www.pyramaze.com