Montreal Show 29/04

28-0013f.jpg

ND24/7 said:
....another point ; I thought that the thread Bodom gettin' threndy was just paranoiac a bit...But geee.... there was often some young guys (probably 14-15 y'o) comin' on stage, didn't know what the fuck was played or sang. I just think that stage diving/body surfing is unnecessary in Metal concerts...it just sucks for the fans that can't see and the musician also I guess.... The show ended with two fags on stage tryin' to be cool and show to everybody how FAN they are ; but not quite as I mentioned before... For the Iced Earth set it was even worse ; 2 young girls NEVER stopped body surfing/stage diving...and again it was clear that they didn't really know IE. Does that look like other Bodom shows you've seen? I saw a bootleg of In Flames in Columbus.... and it was the same shit...crazy-poser-people gettin' on stage...I know people do whatever they want....but if atleast some real FANS got on stage one time. ...

im sick of all you guys assuming that any 14 year old kid at a bodom show is a poser or some shit like that. im 14 and i know every bodom song like the back of my hand, cob is absolutely my favorite band and i dont think its fair that me and people like me are being shitted on by all of you other people.if you guys love bodom as much as you claim to, shouldn't you be happy that they are expanding their audience? who the fuck cares if some douche you hate likes them or not, i dont listen to bodom to fit in with some cool crowd that could easily be destroyed by some dick starting to listen to them. i listen to them cuz their the best fucking band in the world, and i will never stop listening to bodom.

I saw the show and i really enjoyed it ! I didn't stayed until the end because I don't care about Iced Earth. But Children was really good :) It was the second time that I saw them and I like it a lot more ! I saw the also the December 15 but it had passed to fast... Anyway the trash was a little too hard and I fall one time ... bah anyway I can't wait them to be back. And PLEASE...the next time BE THE LEADING GROUP !!!

RogerLamotte said:
(...) And PLEASE...the next time BE THE LEADING GROUP !!!

Yes... the LEADING BAND!!!! With the Bodom Stage, the flags, and the space to move. :D

It was the first time I saw COB, and I'm impressed. Great metal band... more than any others...

gregofbodom said:
im sick of all you guys assuming that any 14 year old kid at a bodom show is a poser or some shit like that. im 14 and i know every bodom song like the back of my hand, cob is absolutely my favorite band and i dont think its fair that me and people like me are being shitted on by all of you other people.if you guys love bodom as much as you claim to, shouldn't you be happy that they are expanding their audience? who the fuck cares if some douche you hate likes them or not, i dont listen to bodom to fit in with some cool crowd that could easily be destroyed by some dick starting to listen to them. i listen to them cuz their the best fucking band in the world, and i will never stop listening to bodom.

Take a deep breath...I didn't mean to offend you in any way. It just happened that 14 y'o guys went on stage about a hundred times...if they were 60 y'o I would have tell that and they would still be posing. Cheers!

gregofbodom said:
if you guys love bodom as much as you claim to, shouldn't you be happy that they are expanding their audience? who the fuck cares if some douche you hate likes them or not, i dont listen to bodom to fit in with some cool crowd that could easily be destroyed by some dick starting to listen to them. i listen to them cuz their the best fucking band in the world, and i will never stop listening to bodom.

In fact... if you knew me a little more ...u would know that I'm really happy to see more and more people headbang and sing at CoB concerts in Montreal especially (cause we all want a headline show... which never happened). THE FACT ; you look like like a fan and it's pretty cool... I was only talking about some 14y'o posers that were pissing me off at that time, by diving on me every 30 seconds so I mentioned it...Not every "every Bodom 14y'o fan in the word" which would be pretty stupid of me... And also...I'm not the type of people that when a band comes to a certain popularity I don't like them (bringing all sorts of douches).