Sigur Ros, new album-new movie!

outerone

Alchemy of the Sorcerer
Feb 9, 2006
San Francisco
I have only heard the new album since I live in North America and the movie doesnt come out here for another 2 weeks. But I got the album yesterday and it is another fantastic release from one of the most unique and beautiful crafters of music.

Only 6 new songs but thats enough to make my taste buds tingle! Some of the songs were written during the sessions of previous album so you can notice similar sounds themes there. But songs definetly are not left over, makes you wonder why they didnt place them on the original albums. Maybe to make our November in 2007 extra wonderfull.

Ive only seen the trailer to the new movie by the band but thats enough to securely say that the movie will be like nothing else. I can wait to get a hold of it.

Thank you Sigur Ros again, the new music is perfect for these chill November evenings as the leafs fall and winter is knocking on the door.

Awesome...I've been listening to ( ) almost nonstop lately. I didn't even know about this release until now; I'll be sure to buy it.

Only six songs? How long is it?

I'll probably be getting it regardless...

6 "new" songs.. which are mostly (all of em?) just old unreleased ones (but they are fantastic for the most part), and 6 more acoustic versions of other songs. It definitely doesn't feel like a "real" new album, but its really good!

I really can't wait to see the film. The trailer was beautiful and so epic. Great shots.

i went into the local cd store today. i was walking around and out of nowhere, the sigur ros movie DVD whatever pops out... turns out they have a ful lstand of them. this is in a fully mainstream store. i couldnt believe it. i also couldnt believe i had no money to buy it:mad: anyone seen it yet?

i went into the local cd store today. i was walking around and out of nowhere, the sigur ros movie DVD whatever pops out... turns out they have a ful lstand of them. this is in a fully mainstream store. i couldnt believe it. i also couldnt believe i had no money to buy it:mad: anyone seen it yet?

Sigur Ros are a pretty fucking big band, you know.

Just got it, and it's pretty good. They're just one of those bands that you know what to expect, and you know it'll be excellant.