Silent Night, Bodom Night???

ShadowXVII

New Metal Member
May 16, 2006
NJ, USA
I was lookin at the lyrics for the song, and compaired it to my mp3s, nd this parts not in it...

"And now decades later
On this haunted shore
We all better take caution...
for the Reaper wants more... "

anyone know why this is? every mp3 on limewire is missing that part...

ShadowXVII said:
I was lookin at the lyrics for the song, and compaired it to my mp3s, nd this parts not in it...

"And now decades later
On this haunted shore

The band couldn't afford to add that part because people where downloading? :zombie:

i already have the cd. i have em all except for something wild. i downloaded it again on limewire to see if it was released on maybe a diff cd i didnt know about or sumthin

ShadowXVII said:

"And now decades later
On this haunted shore

Does it really matter? You can barely even understand Laiho.

first off lol why u blamin me? its the people who make limewire, and the people who put the music on there that should be blamed. second... well, i dont even have a second... and the first was pretty much pointless too lol. main point: lyrics are not there... and im kinda glad nd all (doesnt go with the chorus...), but itd be sick to hear em.

ShadowXVII said:
first off lol why u blamin me? its the people who make limewire, and the people who put the music on there that should be blamed. second... well, i dont even have a second... and the first was pretty much pointless too lol. main point: lyrics are not there... and im kinda glad nd all (doesnt go with the chorus...), but itd be sick to hear em.

Doh, how do you mean, American answer :Smug: