Silent Scream

spinefarm released 2 editions of album, regular with 9 tracks and copy protected one with extra silent scream on

Ralf said:
spinefarm released 2 editions of album, regular with 9 tracks and copy protected one with extra silent scream on

I have the copy protected one and the only reasons I know it is copy protected is the copy protection logo and Silent Scream. The copy protection things record companies use are way great :Smug:

In my opinion, Silent Scream isn't really worth listening to.. It's a nice track, but not a track you should pay. For example, it really doesnt have a melody. Its just simple heavy metal.

Jesse- said:
In my opinion, Silent Scream isn't really worth listening to.. It's a nice track, but not a track you should pay. For example, it really doesnt have a melody. Its just simple heavy metal.

Hey, it's by Slayer. All Slayer's songs are worth listening to. And paying for as well. :headbang:

ert said:
Hey, it's by Slayer.

Well the cover is by CoB :p:D

But seriously, I don't like the cover that much either. It's listenable every now and then but I wouldn't listen to it more than once or twice a week.

besides that special version cost same as regular one so you don't have to pay extra for that cover

CadalMord said:
Well the cover is by CoB :p:D

But seriously, I don't like the cover that much either. It's listenable every now and then but I wouldn't listen to it more than once or twice a week.

No shit. :D The comment I replied to applies to the original as well though.

I agree about the cover, I think the original rocks much more.