Silhouette

I can almost play it. The only part I can't really play right though is the part from 1:21-1:31. I can't figure out exactly what notes are being played and it pisses me off because every time I try to play that part it doesn't sound right at all. hmmm

Originally posted by bleed for me
i remember someone said that they emailed anders for the music and he said that he forgot how to play it or something
yeah that´s rigth....uhm....but I think it starts with a "C" :D

so no Tab´s....sorry...:rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah, it happens. That's why Opeth don't play many of their Orchid or Morningrise songs live. They truely can't remember. It was too long ago. Too many beers and too many tokes ago! ;)

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Bur how can you forget a song? I don't get it. Nothing against the guys, but if they had a good listen to the albums, I'm sure it would jolt their memories...

Actually, I can understand if they don't remember certain songs.

When Hearse was in the army I wrote something like 13 songs with Jani (the other guitarist of Thales), but these days we can remember only three or four of them - the ones we used to play the most. Hearing the other songs doesn't really help - if they're gone they're gone. :/

I'm currently attempting to transcribe it. Though, I wish I had a cool computer program like Finale or something so I can actually write up decent looking sheet music. My hand drawn notes look crappy, and I'm not going to try to tab out the song because piano tabs suck!

Originally posted by Hearse
I'm not sure neither if I remember our old songs, like Solace...
maybe Desolation still, gonna have to try them today :D

Oh fer fuck's sake! :)
Desolation is ok, but let's not play Pellucid Lake. :heh:

I often find it hard to remember stuff I did 5 minutes ago. :D
Forgetting songs is pretty easy to do. They float from your brain. I guess it would be possible to remember them after alot of figuring out and fucking around. But that's effort. :p