Since it's become trendy... my trade list

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Not so much great stuff here since I have quite little I want to trade away. Hehe. Anyway, feel free to make really bad offers for most of these. JayK, see if there's anything you want, ehe heh.

Amorphis "Am Universum" Digi-CD
Benediction "Transcend the Rubicon" CD
Dio "Holy Diver" CD
Disharmonic Orchestra "Expositionsprophylaxe" (Old avant-garde grind/death on Nuclear Blast before they were crap, this is RARE OOP CULT HTF L@@K MAYHEM BURZUM!!!!! now)
Einherjer "Norwegian Native Art" (Norwegian viking metal, this is rare and not that bad either so I'll want a decent trade for it)
Forsaken "Manifest of Hate" CD (Swedish thrash/death, you know the drill - not bad but I never listen to it)
Hypocrite "Edge of Existence" CD (original pressing, melodic DM, features guest appearance by L-G of Entombed)
In Memorian "Insanctification" CD (South American death metal)
Kampfar "Norse" CD (Norwegian viking metal)
Miscreant (SWE) "Dreaming Ice" CD (Original and very OOP Wrong Again Records pressing, melodic DM)
Napalm Death "Diatribes" jewelcase promo CD
Samael "Eternal" Digi-CD
Sanctus "Aeon Sky" CD (Melodic American blackened death/extreme whatever metal)
Wrathchild America "Climbin' the Walls" LP (LP's aren't entirely unproblematic to send though)

Poo. I have Vital Remains "Into Cold Darkness" original version too. Really good offer for that one please.

Do that if you want, I personally wouldn't but hey... I prefer trades to buys though. If there's anything you would want for the Avernus CD let me know.

Erik said:
Do that if you want, I personally wouldn't but hey... I prefer trades to buys though. If there's anything you would want for the Avernus CD let me know.
Are you kidding me? I was talking about others who might do that. That's a ban-worthy act. :Smug:

Yeah, let me read up some reviews etc. I'll put the Avernus on hold for ya in the meantime.

Apparently not. This CD fetches $80 on eBay and I'm not even sure I want to get rid of it because it's decent, but otoh I don't really need the original issue now that it's been re-released.

By the way, Erik, without me doing lots of research, is there anything in your list in particular that you think I might like? Of course, I already have Amorphis, Dio, and Einherjer.

JayKeeley taking the words out of NAD's mouth said:
By the way, Erik, without me doing lots of research, is there anything in your list in particular that you think I might like?
In particular anything for that Sentenced CD of mine?

The Samael is like dark industrial black metal. It's not too bad, but their two previous albums are a lot better, Passage and Ceremony of Opposites.

I'm kinda looking at that Kampfar, but I have shit for trades right now.

Hmm, Erik to be honest, I'm more interested in getting something that will blow me away, rather than more original CDs that will collect dust. In other words, I'll even trade my stuff for CD-R(s).

CD-R of phenomenal music > Original CD of mediocrity

OK I'll check that list over and get back to you.

In the meantime, I just want to quickly edit my previous post just to spell out the obvious for everyone else:

Original CDs of phenomenal music > CD-Rs of phenomenal music > Original CDs of nothing special

:p

I like CD-R's of nothing special because you can chuck them without having wasted $10 or more on a proper CD.

Erik, if you want the Sentenced there's a handful of CD-R's I would like to get from you. Although Sentenced is worth less than one CD-R of nothing special so you set how many you want to send if you want to trade. :Spin:

Erik said:
Not really, no... Thanks anyway... I'm not much for receiving CD-R's unless they're of rare/bootlegged/demo stuff, but I'm happy to burn stuff for others.
That's cool.

Erik - there is a whole bunch of stuff that I would want from you on CD-R. Stuff like Astrofaes, Dawn, Shining, etc. This is stuff that I know could be good, but I'm too hesitant to spend actual money on just in case it doesn't work out, blah blah.

Over the next day or so, when I get my retarded laptop back from dayschool, I'll draw out a list. Likewise, I accept that you may want to take more than just Avernus from me, which is fine.

J. said:
While we're on the subject of CDr's, where can one get a decent burner for cheap?
http://www.pricewatch.com

Erik said:
Yes please. I'm really at a loss as to how many CD-R's that would be worth. Four, five? More? Tell me. I have no experience with CD-R trading really.
Here's a list of the ones I want, if you think this CD is worth 6 (I don't really know the going rate for CD-R trades either):

Agalloch "From Which of this Oak"
Amorphis "Elegy" (I want to like this band)
Anathema "Judgement"
Dark Tranquillity "The Gallery"
Eucharist "A Velvet Creation"
Vintersorg "Hedniskhjärtad"

I'll send you Sentenced and a few CD-R's as well, one you'll probably like, one you probably won't (but if you do you don't have to admit it :p ).