Since Ledmag Brought Up Pancakes, What's Everyoned Favorite "buzz" Food?

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag brought up pancakes and that made me think about my favorite foods when "buzzed, stoned, drunk, or "having the munchies". Here are a few of my favorites:
*PIZZA-FROM SIR PIZZA OR PIZZA HUT HOT OR COLD LEFTOVERS
*EGG MCMUFFINS FROM MCDONALDS- I WISH THEY SOLD THEM ABOUT MIDNIGHT.
*WHITECASTLE HAMBURGERS-GOTTA LOVE THEM AND NOT THE MICROWAVE KIND.
*FREETOS SCOOPS AND BEER CHEESE-DAMN GOOD OR RUFFLES AND RANCH OR CHEESE DIP.
*TACO BELL-ANYTHING FROM THERE IS GOOD WHEN BUZZED.
*COLD FRIED CHICKEN-FROM POPEYE'S, KFC, OR MOM OR GRANDMA.
*STEAK HOAGIES OR PHILLY BEEF N' SWISS FROM ARBY'S.

STRANGEST CHOICE I'VE HEARD=CANNED GREEN BUNS MICROWAVED WITH A LOT OF BUTTER (AN EX-GIRLFRIEND LIKED THIS).

SO TELL ME FOLKS , WHAT DO YOU MUNCH ON?

I liek little deby snak cakes by the box when im stoned. I ll get a box of fudge rounds, and eat them all hahhaha.

Pizza is good, i agree on that.

NEVER let ROn eat white castle......really never let him if you are in a car hahahahahhahahaha

I got 3 more COC's today

BLIND
WISEBLOOD(with carl agel on VOX !wow! that was a suprise.)
DELIVERANCE.

I know its off topic, but hey, i wanted to let you know.....

Souvlakia!!!!
With gyros, or chicken, tzatziki, onions, tomato, french fries, red pepper.
If you are going to die, die with dignity... and with a stomach full of souvlakia... :D

Other second choice is the dirty ones. :)

Gr ppl here know what i mean. Don't ya? :err: ;)

I would only be :loco: :dopey: o_O :ill: and after that the only process might be... hmm...maybe :puke: .

:zombie: . thanks, but no thanks...:D

hehe ... I take whatever I get!! but whenever I manage to totter to the nearby luncheonette I´ll get myself a big "Käsebosna" .. hm something like Hot Dog, but with cheese (hot cheese .. hmmm .. yummy) and sausage of course and onions and all that stuff

don't tell me, daß diese "Käsebosna" Sheiße etwas mit Bosnien zu tun hat...:guh: and that the owner's name is Muhamed Hadžihafisbegoviæ...:confused: :D

lol tee
don´t ask me from where this "Bosna" comes :D
think vienna ppl say so
the owner .. hm ... nope, not muhamed but something very similar hahaha

cool - this was my halfway to hell post number! .. and it was about "buzz" Food
how depressing!

Originally posted by Serge
lol tee
don´t ask me from where this "Bosna" comes :D
think vienna ppl say so
the owner .. hm ... nope, not muhamed but something very similar hahaha

hehe. Bosna is the name of the state in Croatian and Serbian, so, ... that's why I asked...:D

then it must be something like Mensur Geljo/Fahro Konjhodžiæ/Šerif Konjeviæ. :D :lol:

it is bosnian muslim then... :guh:

however, tee, he´s a very funny guy that laughs at all these dumbasses that talk shit cause beeing filled up to their top ...

metalized, i have tried souvlakia and love it. It's Damn good. A friend of mine,her mother is from Greece, and she and my best friend got married in Greece. Elaborate on the dirty ones please. ledmag go those C.O.C.'S YOU MENTIONED and I like them all.

I like AMERCAS VOLUME DEALER the best. Wiseblood 2nd, Deliverance 3rd, then blind last. that guy on vox is not as good as pepper IMO. Pepper kicks ass on vox man. I love the attitude he puts into his vocals. He is great on guitar as well hey.

I read that. They hava a VHS oop when they were punk..i think it was 88 on the vhs.

Wiseblood kicks ass in a major way.

Diablo BLV on the newie is fucken good. My fav song hahahaha from them.

DO you have any clue where we can get more COC. Ebay hasnt got shit and the rest are OOP.

My copy of deliverance has a few extra songs on it.....JIM BEAM AND THE COON ASS is one of em.....hahahah....its a bluesy hill billy type song..they are all talkin in the back ground..it sounds like they were at the ESTILL COUNTY fair hahahahhaha. Its real good

Originally posted by ZANEX
[SOME OF C.O.C'S EARLY STUFF BEFORE BLIND IS LIKE HARDCORE PUNK. /QUOTE]---------HELL YEAH IT IS I KNOW THIS CUZ I HAVE IT ON CASETTE STILL FROM WHEN I SKIPPED SCHOOL AND WENT 50 MILES TO GET IT.:D :D ----OH YEAH IT'S "ANIMOSITY"----REDNECK IS STILL CLASSIC FOR US IN CENTRAL U.S.A

I GUESS YOU COULD TRY ORDERING SOME EARLY C.O.C. FRO WWW.METALDISC.COM OR ANOTHER ONLINE SITE. MY VERSION OF DELIVERANCE HAS NO EXTRA SONGS. THEY HAVE A LIVE VIDEO CALLED LIVE VOLUME I BELIEVE FROM THERE LAST TOUR FOR AMERICA'S VOLUME DEALER. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER EARLY VIDEO BUT I HAVE SEEN VIDEOS FOR "VOTE WITH A BULLET" AND "DANCE OF THE DEAD".