Since there is a bunch of Exodus fans here..

i enjoyed the review larf, but damnit, lets hear yout thoughts on megadeth, because i was blown away by both exodus and megadeth, but i wasnt so keen on steevs vocals, sounded to neo metal , as you put it about his stage presence

METALinVEINS said:
i enjoyed the review larf, but damnit, lets hear yout thoughts on megadeth, because i was blown away by both exodus and megadeth, but i wasnt so keen on steevs vocals, sounded to neo metal , as you put it about his stage presence

Yeah... I'll work up a megadeth review also ...Thanks for the comment! I still stand by what I said, I loved Steev's vocals! Very aggressive!

that was a top notch, rad review larf, enjoyed it i did. thanks for posting it. lets just hope this isnt the "reunion tour" that there is speculation of, cause i think if those guys stick together, write a new album, nothing will stop, be cause the drovers and james just fit so well in with megadeth its insane, lets all hope for more megadeth, cause i dont want that to be the last concert i see dave playing in megadeth

METALinVEINS said:
that was a top notch, rad review larf, enjoyed it i did. thanks for posting it. lets just hope this isnt the "reunion tour" that there is speculation of, cause i think if those guys stick together, write a new album, nothing will stop, be cause the drovers and james just fit so well in with megadeth its insane, lets all hope for more megadeth, cause i dont want that to be the last concert i see dave playing in megadeth

Agreed! For god sakes... Drover can write some riffs and I would DIE to see what the guys can do together!

The same thing about Exodus! I mean everybody saw how heavy testament became over the years right? well Eoxuds are there now... GETTING HEAVY !!!! and Steev is the right man for that!