singer in Steel?

jimbob

Nightingale and EoS fan
Jun 23, 2005
Örebro
Yepp....who is the singer in Steel...he has a kind of special voice so to speak but an interesting one :)

ps. I don´t mean Dan himself ds.

no idiot there were two dots! you only need to insert 2 characters! :p

Steel

normal vocals: Dan Swano
falsetto vocals: King D..

öööhhh....dont´get this at all....is it Dan that actually sings in Steel or what do you mean...?:erk:
King D...from Sweden?

good job sherlock :p

captain_obvious.jpg

does he???? really.....ooh fuck cool...didn´t know. Good work, pretty much different voice sound and level :)

ok ill be nice now... it's just a technique, called falsetto singing. it's used to produce very high sounds. it's the same what all the other power metal singers do :)

AnTz0r said:
ok ill be nice now... it's just a technique, called falsetto singing. it's used to produce very high sounds. it's the same what all the other power metal singers do :)

I think it's not that easy actually... falsetto is something different.

yeah....I know what falsetto means...I´m a kind of singer too on the easy level...but can´t sing like that.... I think ? :)
Anyway Dan rules...yeah that´s right for sure :headbang:

jimbob said:
yeah....I know what falsetto means...I´m a kind of singer too on the easy level...but can´t sing like that.... I think ? :)
Anyway Dan rules...yeah that´s right for sure :headbang:

That's true!
I remember he said it was the most exhausting vocal performance he ever had.

yes i know, i didnt say it was easy, i just said it was a different technique from normal singing. our drummer can actually do it pretty well ;)