Sinking Sand Single w/ SB

DiscoDave

Philosopher-Warrior
Jun 2, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rumor has it that the limited edition (possibly the standard as well) is shipping in Euro with a demo cd of the following:

01 - Conspiracy - Conspiracy
02 - Steve Hackett - Brand New
03 - Enchant - Sinking Sand
04 - California Guitar Trio - Melrose Avenue
05 - O.S.I. - Head
06 - Dead Soul Tribe - Some things you can't return
07 - Derek Sherinian - Starcycle
08 - Jadis - I never notived
09 - Ray Wilson - Change
10 - Steve Howe - Small acts of Human Kindness
11 - The Flower Kings - Silent Inferno

I don't have this myself, as I'm in America and Inside Out decided to rape us up the bunghole with an oil drill by waiting until the 8th to give it to us. And of course there's no guarentee that it'll ship with US versions.

If anyone can confirm this, and possibly provide an MP3 (it's a giveaway disk, so I can't imagine it's illegal), post away!

My source says the track is really, really good...but he might have just been rubbing it in that I don't get to hear it =).

Demonspell said:
According to Inside Out Europe, the bonuses on the limited edition Feel Euphoria are two tracks not on the standard...
Errr....it's not a bonus song on the cd, it's an extra demo cd of other InsideOut bands.

DiscoDave said:
My source says the track is really, really good...but he might have just been rubbing it in that I don't get to hear it =).

:OMG:

goddamn, i wanna hear this!!!!!!!!!!

NP: Jewel - "Intuition"

Here's a linky.

If it's not acceptable to post this, mods, feel free and erase the post. I'm assuming it's okay simply because the label is giving the song away themselves.

Clickyclicky

DiscoDave said:
Here's a linky.

If it's not acceptable to post this, mods, feel free and erase the post. I'm assuming it's okay simply because the label is giving the song away themselves.

Clickyclicky
:hotjump::Spin:!:OMG:!:headbang: DiscoDave, thanks for the link. Awesome!!!! I got a serious chub listening to it now. Boy I really can hear how Bill adds his flava to Enchant. Now you are complete again. Awesome vocals, Ted. Eddie, love the bass in the outro.

Can't wait until the end of July!!!
Jim

DiscoDave --- I went to the eltsol website b/c I thought it was a prog site affliated with Inside Out, but I assume it is your work website. Ironically, I am just like you, an electronic component sales rep in MD. How is business? Business here is pretty weak. Anyways take it easy.

Hey this is from an Inside Out Compalation disc.

Now worries Dave we are going to have Wolf post this for everyone anyways. But only Sinking Sand, everyone has to wait to the end of the month for the rest. I will say this is a strong one, a band fav aready and very possibly in the tour set! strong odds on that!

Jim thanks for the comments! hey e-mail me!

:OMG:

This song is BEAUTIFUL!

It certainly seems to be much different from previous Enchant output... and I love this new direction... Ted sounds amazing throughout...

I LOVE SINKING SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't even seem like 7 minutes... the song just flows by... it's really quite relaxing....................

I love you, Enchant! I can't wait for "Tug of War"

jjmannford said:
How is business? Business here is pretty weak. Anyways take it easy.
We're actually doing really well, but unlike a few years ago when 70% of our income was in random small accounts scattered around, now 70% of our is from about 5 major accounts in the area. It's a little scary, but better to have good revenue from a few companies than the alternative. *cough*

Thanks for letting us keep this up, Ed...it really is a great song. And of course I'd never post "normal" mp3s.

Provided our bandwidth doesn't get completely trashed (this has been posted in Portnoy's forum as well) and everyone behaves themselves, I'll leave the link up until Wolf gets theirs up.

At last, I get my first taste of new Enchant...I'll post my thoughts on it later. Regarding the first post: I thought it would be odd to offer both a sampler and additional tracks on the limited edition and assumed it would be one or the other...

...the new song is awesome, very proggy and bringing to mind several different eras of the band, and the bassline, solos, and recurring piano theme are great.

Yeah it's definitely a departue from Blink of an Eye, less riffage and more keyboard action.
The vocals are great!!

Nice Track

BTW anyone interested in linking that Dead Soul Tribe track off the sampler??

Cheers

Hi there,

Somehow I got my hands on the Insideout sampler cd and on Sinking Sand on Monday! I really loved it from the very start, although it is indeed different from older material. Enchant seem to be reinventing themselves with every album. That`s why I love you guys!

For those of you who have downloaded the song and love the song already: IT GETS EVEN BETTER! Because it is actually over 7 minutes long and gives Ed the opportunity to show us what bass playing is all about! :D

Doug and Ted are as brilliant as ever. Sean adds the same powerful groove as on Blink and I just love that tasty and (at times) fragile piano!

See you on November,10th in Hamburg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guido

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME song!!!!! The verses are innovative, the parts before the chorus are vintage Enchant and absolutely beautiful! It´s nice to listen to Ed trying out some new stuff, it´s nice to hear Sean belt out what he is able to, and it´s nice to listen to the first important keys in an Enchant song for a while, kudos to Bill! Doug and Ted are beyond criticism, of course.
I can´t wait for that damn album and I can´t wait any better for the goddamn European tour! See you somewhere in Germany!

I went to Pittsburgh for the last few days to see some concerts (Dream Theater/Queensryche and others) and check out the city (which was amazing)... and I must've listened to "Sinking Sand" in the car at least 50 times... I just played it over and over...

You are all incredible!

Thanks from all of us for the positive feedback, we really apreciate it!

I think everyone will find a lot of differant things on Tug. We are trying lots of differant stuff!

Ed, Doug, Ted, Sean and Bill.