Site Design

Blackspirit

there are no words left
Aug 30, 2001
Oslo, Norway
blacksoul.skonux.net
Is it just me or is the Opeth site looking a
bit out of date? I'm sick of the old design?! Hehehe....
Well, they announced that they were working on a
new design, that was why they were slow on updates,
but I don't see a new design and no updates either :eek:/

They haven't even updated the discography section!
Where is "Blackwater Park"?? And this is the OFFICIAL
Opeth site!? :eek:(

What are you hoping for in the new design?
All I know is I want more updates... I go back there
day in and day out, and there is nothing new, that's
probably why I'm tired of the design! Hehe...

By posting this I am also hoping that I will make a
total arse out of myself as they would just put out
the new site! >:eek:P

they probably will have one when the new cd almost come out and with real mp3 sample

yeah, there's no excuse for BWP to still not be on there. doesn't his girlfriend (fiance?) run the website? he better cut her off until she updates! :lol: :tickled: :rolleyes: :D

I don't understand websites.

They make them to inform the public and keep the fans up-to-date, then they're too busy to update the site and keep the fans up-to-date.

it's hell of a work to keep a website up and running. after you've done the initial kickoff, you usually get tired with filling the old layout with new content. i notice this by myself. once it's finished, it gets boring. and it takes some time even for tiny changes unless you have a database attached and can change the content in there...
so give them some more time. well as for their own cd not even being mentioned... that's indeed lazy

The layout on opeth´s site really sucks bad, maybe the worst band page i´ve seen... hehe... hope the new design will be better... a kinda boring and well used layout nowadays for a band page, but still the one i like the most... must be the ones for, In flames, The haunted, Dimension Zero, and so on... easy to navigate, and no macromedia flash menus, (hate em)....

thinking if they dont update soon, i will sit down, and make a new layout for them, and mail it to em ;)