Site Overhaul?

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
Okay we all know and have stated how fuckin' cool the artwork is for DD, but i was looking at the website and realized how cool it would be if it got a huge overhaul dedicated to the new album! Don't get me wrong Niklas, i love the site and the projector theme, but damn would it smoke if it was given the "DD" treatment!! Whatta ya think Niklas?? Fellow posters??

This was mentioned earlier before. I believe Niklas said he doesn't have the time. Perhaps when the double D album comes out, the website won't have this Projector theme.

Actually, Niklas has stated that the new design for the official DT-site will be ready someday ("pretty soon") - he's probably working on it every now and then during his spare-time.

-Villain

Silentjohan: he means the DD splash screen i think, the one that's been up for a while... u really haven't seen it yet? :err:

Originally posted by Siren
Silentjohan: he means the DD splash screen i think, the one that's been up for a while... u really haven't seen it yet? :err:

actually i mean the new dd splash screen, the one that's been up for one hour and a half at best. you really haven't seen it yet? :err:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Silentjohan
so Rahvin..
how does it look?

it's on a dark red background, and it shows dd's cover (same as the old new splash screen ;) ) on the left, along with release date in white just above it. on the right, beside the cover, it says in the same lettering: totally revamped homepage to be launched on july 22, when the new album is unleashed unto an unsuspecting world. [gotta love the irony :p]
right below that there's the news, and below that there's two links, one to this board, the other to the press photos.

rahvin.

Man, that's eerie.......Everytime a topic is brought up in here DT react with some news. That was the case with the discussion about prelistening samples of DD, that is the case with the homepage overhaul...I'm getting kinda paranoid and cautious what I am saying! Hopefully no loony newbie will talk about DT splitting or such a mess - I am afraid they could react, too.

Mmmmh, seems that this board is some kind of wishing well, though - perhaps I'll start a topic about myself getting rich and famous or so :loco:

Me wishes for DT to come in Greece and talk to her a lot and spend time with her :)

Think i have more chances if i make a thread about it? :loco:

Siren (out)