demonikon

K.I.N.G. ov Hell
Jan 10, 2006
Rogers, AR
any suggestions...im in need of finding an affordable copys of
Jhua Elohim Meth...The Revival (MCD)
Sounds of Decay (slimcase or digi)

thanks

I think Khayman said it for the most part -- the albums are hard to come by. There are other places that they may turn up, but they generally aren't easily available. If you're only after the music, you might try getting the Brave Yester Days compilation, as it has both Jhva Elohim Meth...The Revival and Sounds of Decay. In any case, good luck.

Miltbrand said:
It should be mentioned that Katatonia does not support that rerelease of Dance of December Souls (according to a post on their official site). The other version is still available, too.

shadowNINE said:
It should be mentioned that Katatonia does not support that rerelease of Dance of December Souls (according to a post on their official site). The other version is still available, too.

Sorry! I didn´t know that! I never even knew that there were re-releases out until I looked around to try and help out our friend here. I got the original myself, so I haven´t had to think about it until now....

thanks, i do have the Brave Yester Days comp. and The Black Sessions (its on order from peaceville) i would just like the originals. also ordered the Teargas single from 101cd.com

Miltbrand said:
Sorry! I didn´t know that! I never even knew that there were re-releases out until I looked around to try and help out our friend here. I got the original myself, so I haven´t had to think about it until now....
No worries! Thought I should let folks know for this very reason -- not everyone heard about it. (The post is from a while back, and isn't viewable at this time.)