Saw You Drown/rare katatonia

buman

New Metal Member
Sep 30, 2001
Oslo
www.buman.net
Learning that the "Saw You Drown" EP only exist in 1500 copies, I was wondering if any of you have it. Any sellers out there? Bet it's worth some money.

BTW: Living in Oslo, I haven't had any luck finding "Jhva Elohim Meth.. the Revival". Can I still buy this album anywhere?

Not beeing too active at this board, I'm sorry if this has been discussed before without me noticing.

yeah a few people have the cd, not me, but im sure most of them dont want to sell it. its the kind of cd you'll find either in a small record shop or on ebay really.

as for the revival, well i havent seen it anywhere, amazon is out of stock i think, but its much easier to find.

if anyone wants Sounds Of Decay i've seen it for £6.75 i think it was on http://www.resurrectionmusic.com/ its london based but im sure they'd ship...

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah a few people have the cd, not me, but im sure most of them dont want to sell it. its the kind of cd you'll find either in a small record shop or on ebay really.

as for the revival, well i havent seen it anywhere, amazon is out of stock i think, but its much easier to find.

if anyone wants Sounds Of Decay i've seen it for £6.75 i think it was on http://www.resurrectionmusic.com/ its london based but im sure they'd ship...

6.75£? When i saw it last weekend it was about 10£, still, it is worth it as it is a fantastic ep. DOn't know if they ship though :/

It is a pity that katatonia didn't release more copies of this briliant work, Saw you Drown. I have the tracks on mp3 and this ep it has one of the best song that they ever written, Quiet World.
I wish that the Avantgarde could re-released this ep :rolleyes: .....

Originally posted by onesolo
It is a pity that katatonia didn't release more copies of this briliant work, Saw you Drown. I have the tracks on mp3 and this ep it has one of the best song that they ever written, Quiet World.
I wish that the Avantgarde could re-released this ep :rolleyes: .....

It will be included on the forthcoming compilation.

Originally posted by onesolo
I know, but I don't want that. I want a true re-released, only the ep. Still, it's better than nothing

That's a horrible idea. The value of my original Saw you Drown (#201/1500) would plummet. :D