Six Feet Under ‘Undead’ Out May 22, 2012

jkerpz

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2011
saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Six Feet Under ‘Undead’
Out May 22, 2012

Death metal behemoths Six Feet Under are back, and with the seething Undead, the ninth full-length of their imposing career, they are out for blood. Led by the inimitable Chris Barnes, owner of one of the most powerful and instantly recognizable voices in the genre, the band are returning with an overhauled line up that sees them reinvigorated and churning out some of the most visceral music they have ever put their name to.

337658.jpg

Armed with these tracks, the quintet are hungry for the road, and will be once more unleashing their horrific wares on fans worldwide, demonstrating their vitality and determination to audiences who will undoubtedly be baying for more.

Official Six Feet Under:
http://www.metalblade.com/sixfeetunder/
http://www.facebook.com/sixfeetunder

Heard it a few times. Good album though as usual Barnes' voice is a bit to high in relation to the music.

Know SFU from their very early days and must say i like what the new guitarist brought to the band, the cool riffs with brief blast beats. Still prefer the first album and don't think it will be ever surpassed though.

Heard it a few times. Good album though as usual Barnes' voice is a bit to high in relation to the music.

Know SFU from their very early days and must say i like what the new guitarist brought to the band, the cool riffs with brief blast beats. Still prefer the first album and don't think it will be ever surpassed though.
The Haunted and Maximum Violence are their best albums, though they've been changing their sound a little since the 13 album. Similar music, but there's a clear timeline in the band since before and after then.

I've heard people are enjoying this album.Telling that it's better than their previous albums.

I decided to give the album a listen and thought it was good. I would not go as far as saying it's some modern death metal classic or anything.