Six Feet Under

Hmmm why "Warpath" cant be named "brilliant". It has everything, the riffs, the power, the intensity, the groove, the rythm - shake ur body etc.
And yes Chrom - one must be deaf in order not to like "Revenge Of The Zombie" and its killer riff.

the funny thing about it is its all so very basic, that riffs hardly have anything to them, but it all fits together so well, it has the perfect grooves

haha revenge of the zombie is awesome.

max. violence would have to be my fave. dun dun dun-MURDERER-dun dun dun-I RAPE THE DEAD-dun dun dun-grrrrrr TORTURE KILLOORRRRRR :headbang:

I guess if your stoned off your ass on pot , just about anything crappy will sound ok.

LOL @ covering Motley Crue's "Bastard" on the new record ... Zod, you HAVE to hear this version :lol:

You want stoner with DM shit? RAMESSES NIKKUHZ!!?!?!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187968

I found out later it's one of the dudes from Electric Wizard, a band which I still need to check out, but have had a CD-R of for some time without realizing it. :dopey:
Years later this is a solid 8.67 / 10 album, I still spin it on a regular basis.

Also that's funny that I didn't know Electric Wizard back in 2005. Some days it seems like I was put on this planet merely to listen to them and nothing else.

I've only heard a few Six Feet Under albums but they were awful. However, that one song Murdered in the Basement has funny lyrics:

Murdered in the basement, something's rotten in the cellar
Murdered in the basement, DON'T GO DOWN THERE!