SKELETONWITCH: 'I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)", the new video from Ohio metallers SKELETONWITCH, can be seen below.Says SKELETONWITCH guitarist Nate Garnette: "It's never a bad time when you combine 100 beers, several bloody sheep skulls, murder in the woods and five headbanging maniacs. It's an even better time when the end result is a killer classic/slasher video. This time we went with the 'even better time.' Enjoy!""I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)" comes off SKELETONWITCH's new album, "Serpents Unleashed", which will be released on October 29 via Prosthetic Records. The follow-up to 2011's "Forever Abomination" was recorded this past spring at GodCity Studio with Kurt Ballou (CONVERGE, KVELERTAK, HIGH ON FIRE). The cover artwork for the CD was created by John Baizley (BARONESS, KYLESA, KVELERTAK), who previously worked with 'WITCH on 2007's "Beyond The Permafrost"."Serpents Unleashed" track listing:01. Serpents Unleashed02. Beneath Dead Leaves03. I Am Of Death (Hell Has Arrived)04. From a Cloudless Sky05. Burned From Bone06. Unending, Everliving07. Blade On The Flesh, Blood On My Hands08. This Evil Embrace09. Unwept10. Born of the Light That Does Not Shine11. More Cruel Than WeakPre-order "Serpents Unleashed" digitally via Bandcamp now or physically on CD, audio cassette, three different 180-gram LP variants (black, clear or red) and a limited-edition seven-inch collector's box via www.skeletonwitch.com. Also available for pre-order now is a new vinyl pressing of "Beyond The Permafrost", which is back in print on 180-gram black vinyl as well as a new 180-gram clear vinyl variant. Over the past decade, SKELETONWITCH has toured extensively throughout the U.S. and Europe with a who's who of modern heavy metal and performed at some of the genre's largest festivals (Wacken Open Air, Graspop Metal Meeting, Summer Breeze, Ozzfest, Tuska, Bloodstock), in the process gaining a dedicated legion of fans on both sides of the stage. The band recently completed a successful run of high-profile dates opening for Sweden's GHOST, a group they will again perform alongside this fall.

skeletonserpents.jpg

More...