SkinLab Tour Dates......& Scott Is Back!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
what up Everyone!
Just want to let you know that, we have decided to go ahead and play the previously scheduled West Coast shows.
Also , want everyone to come out and welcome Scott Sargent back for the run of dates. It's been awhile since we jammed with Scott , who is now touring bassist for Billy Milano's MOD. Scott and i have been freinds for so long, that when i asked him to join us for the west coast dates , he said "Fuck Yeah", as if he never left. If there is any guitarists who can pick up 3 albums worth of material to play in 3 weeks , he's the man!!! This is gonna be killer, i can't wait! .................See you in the pit!

WEST COAST DATES:
8/21 @ The Annex in Eugene OR
8/22 @ Ash Street Saloon in Portland OR
8/23 @ Seattle Metal Fest
w/strapping Young Lad, Death Angel, 36 Crazyfists + more
8/24 @ Fat Tuesdays in Spokane Washington*8/29 @ The iMusicast in Oakland, CA(*show added in last 24 hours)

Skinlab Family,
Hey everyone. Today is a day that I thought would never come. We want to let let you all know that Skinlab will be going on Hiatus. We are NOT breaking up, but just taking a break from something we have been doing non'stop for 10 years.

On behalf of the band, I want to thank all of our fans throughout the world!! You guys have been so supportive over the years, that it makes it nearly impossible for us to break up.This is a long "deserved" break, that we need in order to continue making music together.

Skinlab have had some killer times together, we've toured with some of our favorite bands and have made tons of friends along the way. On the darker side of things, we've watched bands rise and fall, scenes come and go, we've been passed up by big opportunities. All this has taken it's toll on Skinlab. If we had a penny for every band that said they we're gonna take us on tour ......we'd still be on tour!
But for now, the Monster must sleep!

See ya soon
Steev

Unfortunately, Forced Entry had to drop out because of a personal matter.

Really? BUMMER!!! Thank god I didnt go ahead and book a flight. I was so stoked to hear they were going to be playing I was actually thinking about planning a small vacation around it, just to see them again.
If TestAmenT and maybe one other band I really like was on that bill, Id have done it.
Thanks for the info!