Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
This is it! After a few weeks of sheer mediocrity, the final match to determine who sucks the most!

Today's match: NSync vs. Limp Bizkit! NSync has shown that they lick balls more than the Backstreet Boys and The Spice Girls, before outlicking Britney Spears in the semi-fianls 16-4. Meanwhile, Fred Durst and company have come up limp against Linkin Park, Blink 182, before thoroughly outsucking Vanilla Ice 13-3.

Who do you dislike more?

For the benefit of those that haven't heard of either of these artists, don't tell them anything. They're the lucky ones. Just vote for the one with the lamer name.

This poll will close in 48 hours.

Pretty darn hard.

Negs
Nsync - Don't sing live
- Don't play instruments
- Justin is annoying
- No Talent
- Don't write their own stuff
- Record Co. made group
Pos
- They can dance (but dancing sucks)

Negs
Limp Dick - Steal riffs from fans, meaning they can't make their own
- If Fred wasn't so annoying then they would be more barable
- Music is more pop than attitude rock/metal
- Rebeleous music and clothes seem fake, record co. made, not genuine

Pos
- Play guitars (not well)
- Cambodia and Breakstuff are ok
- Can dance, just to help with the vision of being Nsync with guitars

My most hated band goes to *DRUMROLLS* NYSNC

I hate them both so much, but say, if I were locked in a room strapped naked to a cold metal table and molested by aliens, and were listening to either, I would go crazy... err... I'm getting sidetracked... If that were the case, I would go crazy if Limp Bizkit were blaring in my ears, but I would go insane much faster if NStink were penetrating my eardrums....

Final Vote: NStink

xenophobe said:
but I would go insane much faster if NStink were penetrating my eardrums....

Final Vote: NStink

those fags would not penetrate only your eardrums, especially if you were strapped naked :lol:

At least N'Sync is clearly and honestly commercially constructed product to sell to teenage girls, and good in that (even though it sucks). They don't even claim to be anything more than a product. Limp Bizkit tries to look like a rock band with an attitude and fails miserably. Limp Bizkit gets my vote.