Skull Fist

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
This Canadian traditional metal act is one of the bands I am most excited about seeing. I came across thier EP last year and loved it. The first album "Head of the Pack" is full of powerful catchy songs that any fan of classic metal will love. From seeing videos of thier live show this is the band that will have people talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad...
I agree with the above.
Not sure about the vocals.
I seriously don't know if I love them or hate them!! ha!

I suppose though that's the charm.
It stands out from the norm.

I've seen these guys live and they are great players and awesome performers, but I'll never listen to or buy one of their albums. Vocals are a little weak, and they have way too many self-aware "YAY! METAL!" songs for my tastes. One here and there is fun, but they seem to rely on that stuff. Also, These guys all had beautiful feathered hair, gorgeous teeth, and wore super-fresh, matching acid-washed denim vests/jeans onstage. Serious boyband vibes. I'm all for taking care of yourself, but I feel like traditional heavy metal (especially bands that write so many songs about heavy metal) should be at least a little bit rangy and rough.

Again, great performers, non-stop entertainment, fun cover selections, but way too bright and shiny for me

all these retro bands are doing the same thing!

I just wanna know where (aside from Bob Byrne's closet) are these bands finding the all white leather gym shoes!!!