Skyclad recommendations?

What other Skyclad releases should you check out - ALL OF THEM. They have never released a bad album and if you are a fan you should check them all out. Personal favourites are Wayward.... and also Prince of the Poverty Line. Absolutely brilliant. A Burnt Offering for a bone Idol is also recommened.

For a full list go to www.skyclad.co.uk (I think?????)
If you want to check out some of Martin Walkyier's early band Sabbat (before he formed Skyclad), then check out Dreamweaver.

Actually......I have Dreamweaver as well. Pretty good. A little hard to get into.....probably due to the vocals. Damn.....it's been sooooo long since I bought that?! Cassette, of course. I might pull that one out tonight.

The End Records needs to offer a Skyclad discography special. Yeah!!!!

Yes, Sabbat is indeed a little thrashier than Skyclad. Actually, now that Martin has left Skyclad he has temporaryily reformed Sabbat, now called Return of the Sabbat. I hopefully will get to see them at Bloodstock this August.

As for the Skyclad CD I willl am in good contact with Andreas from the End so will let him know - even though because most of the stuff is from Noise it might be harder to get hold of.