skyfire cd stolen among others from my car..

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
some asshole broke into my car and took my cd player and booklet of cd's. I lost some of my favorite cd's at the moment (skyfire, ayreon, dark tranq) I also had Mind Revolution in the car but they left that.

Is Spectral available through any bigger distrubutors? I just ordered my copy right from you guys before.

I know it's not the worst scenerio but being a poor college student it will be hard to replace this crap.

Skyfire - Spectral
User Ne - Tarantos
Guardians of Time - s/t
Lacrimosa - Echoes
Rhapsody - Symphony for Enchanted Lands
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Virgin and a Whore
Witchery - Symphony for the Devil
Dark Tranquillity - Projector
Sirenia - Elixer for Existance
Vried -
Ayreon - Into the Electric Castle
Rain - Starlight Extinction
Samael - Passage
Pennywise - about time

thats a shame. etos, pennywise, and samael are the shit! funny that they left MR. they still coulda sold it or like, thrown it away or something. fucking vandal punk bastards.

that sucks dude!! Spectral is a damn hard cd to get hold of (for me anyways) if i wana get it i have to pay double the cost of a normal cd and wait about 6 weeks for it!!

neal said:
funny that they left MR. they still coulda sold it or like, thrown it away or something. fucking vandal punk bastards.
i don't think most vandal punk bastards actually think about what the hell they're stealing. probably too high or whatever. i remember people breaking into my house, taking all my cds (even the REALLY garbage ones) and other weird things like my sister's kareoke machine, but leaving my Les Paul, which was sitting out in the open, and would've been so easy to steal and sell for a grand right away.
anyways, that sucks Wound. sorry to hear

yeah, my mom thinks they took my bank statements so she is taking all the money from my account. But, I'm willing to bet whoever did take the stuff didn't know how to read the statements anyway.