Skyfire Song Survivor - Mind_Revolution - Round 1

Least favourite track

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm afraid I don't like Colliding In Mind at all. I know froosch does, and I pardon him for it..but I just can't get behind it.

Haha... Dawn Will Brake

I remember Jonas got real tired of Uncloud the Sky during the writing of MR, it was the first song written I think for it. Guess that hasn't changed, lol.

Gadlor said:
I'm afraid I don't like Colliding In Mind at all. I know froosch does, and I pardon him for it..but I just can't get behind it.

You know, I gotta say it got old faster than the rest of the album. I still really like it, but from time to time I find myself skipping over the second half.

I voted Haunted by Shadows. Just doesn't stand out for me. Every other one has at least something awesome about it that I love except Nightmares Nevermore which I think is the most well-rounded song on the album.

Damn, this is hard. I'm thinking of going for Uncloud The Sky, the 'Violins playing at your funeral/will you remember me after all?' was always kind of a nail-on-the-chalkboard thing. But Haunted by Shadows just doesn't have the same energy as the rest of the album...

Would someone please stab opacity for me?

Caged is mind numbingly generic... and I don't say that about very many Skyfire songs; in fact... I think it might only be that one.