• Dimensions Unseen

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • By God Forsaken

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • From Here To Death

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that someone picked both From Here to Death and Fragments of Time over fuckin' "intro" is rediculous. These people should be decapitated with a dull chainsaw, while on fire.

Haha. I love the Intro though. I love every single track, but I had to pick From Here To Death. Like I said, I love all of the tracks, but if I had to chose, it had to be that. I love the harpsichord sounding keys in the middle of track though. I will say it again, I love every Skyfire track, but I want this thing to work, so therefore I will participate. I usually do not in Song Survivors because I hate picking against tracks. This is neat though.

yeh i didnt really read carefully and voted for "From Here to Death" which in reality is the best song they've ever done, so like, subtract one vote from that or whatever...and add it to intro i guess.

I think you should edit your first post to say "Choose your least favorite song" because 3 for Fragments of Time is not right! Is it....? :(

btw i voted intro. cool intro but still an intro

Final_Vision said:
The fact that someone picked both From Here to Death and Fragments of Time over fuckin' "intro" is rediculous. These people should be decapitated with a dull chainsaw, while on fire.

the only reason i still voted for 'dimensions unseen' after i saw this was that i thought you were being super-sarcastic :hotjump: