skyfire tabs- ???? anyone?

Originally posted by Destrruction
Ah.. Just kidding... I'm short haired now...

WHATWHATWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? :yow:
You're kidding, right? I'm the short haired guy of Skyfire!!!!!! (along with Andreas, but he doesn't count ;))

I can't imagine a Henrik with short hair...it would be like.... uhm........err.... NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEN !! Yeah, that's right! :eek:

coool!! thats neat that you guys actually read and post at this board! You rule! I just wanted to say that you don't deserve to be compared to bands like In Flames, because I think you're very unique... and can't really relate to the comparison. Plus, you guys are so much better than in flames! :)... Well about those tabs, i'm a lazy ass and haven't tried any songs yet... but dimensions unseen sounds good! That song rules!

:)

wahoo...

lemme know

-apoc

http://homepage.mac.com/apoc_metal/

I prefer throwing Timeless Departure in the CD spinner over any In Flames release, but In Flames deserve mucho respect for what they've done in thier career. I've never really viewed them as much more than SOLID metal.......

You've got a 100% unique sound Skyfire dudes which isn't an easy thing to acquire, after a couple more albums you'll likely be recognised right-up there with the leaders. And if you're not it's a damn crime! :)