SKYFIRE UK TOUR ROUTING (FINAL)

Aug 14, 2008
Nov 19 2009 The Westcoast Bar, Margate

Nov 20 2009 The Freebutt, Brighton

Nov 21 2009 The Underworld, London

Nov 22 2009 The Fleece, Bristol

Nov 24 2009 The George, Andover

Nov 25 2009 Finns, Weymouth

Skyfire goes on before FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE and will play for 30-40 mins.

COME OUT TO THESE IF YOU CAN!!!

Deathlike Overture (intro)

Esoteric
Effusion of Strength
Let the Old World Burn
Linger in Doubt
Darkness Descending
Shivering Shade
Under a Pitch Black Sky

That's what they played in London last night, anyway. The sound was okay. Bit patchy, but that's The Underworld for you. Joakim did a good job handling the two older songs, and as much as I'd liked to have heard more of that material, I generally can't complain with the fact I got to see them. He told me the first couple of nights weren't as good as London, but it's nice to be getting out and about.

And I had my complex restored when I realised he is actually taller than me. Bastard.

Damn...basically all new stuff. This is why I hate when my favorite bands take forever to tour the US. Just my opinion though don't kill me.

In all fairness, they wanted to play their heavier songs for this tour because it's pretty much a death metal bill. The TD and MR songs are happier and wouldn't suit the crowd as well. Hopefully when they hit the road again they'll mix it up a bit more!

In all fairness, they wanted to play their heavier songs for this tour because it's pretty much a death metal bill. The TD and MR songs are happier and wouldn't suit the crowd as well. Hopefully when they hit the road again they'll mix it up a bit more!
well they wont ever be coming anywhere near me, so i dont really care.