slam death metal

arg

Jun 4, 2008
i am interested in bands that fall specifically in this genre (no brutal death, no tech death, no grind, no -core). im not entirely sure what it sounds like though, except that V5 said it's groovy. what are the best slam death bands IYO?

Goretrade
Soils of Fate
Human Rejection
Human Mastication
Blunt Force Trauma
Tools of Torture
Down From The Wound
Carnivore Diprosopus
Orchidectomy

this is pretty fucking amazing. extreme speed and heaviness, yet precision and structure. what ive been craving for lately.

just forget that the vocals come from a human and let them blend in with the other instruments. that said, who have the least croaky-like? gonna give it another run-through to filter what i like \m/

Maybe try Carnal Decay ~ Chopping off the Head.

I dont remember them being overly froggy or piggy.

Also, try Crepitation for some of the most ridiculous vocals ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is pretty fucking amazing. extreme speed and heaviness, yet precision and structure. what ive been craving for lately.

just forget that the vocals come from a human and let them blend in with the other instruments. that said, who have the least croaky-like? gonna give it another run-through to filter what i like m/
Give Soils of Fate and Vomit Remnants a try. The vocals are more deep grunts than frog like.

I'm just posting to say that I was clicking around really fast and I clicked on this thread because I thought the title said "glam death metal." Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. :(

could be awesome...closest thing I can think of is Raise Hell's second album, which is kinda blackened glam thrash.

Devourment
Cephalotripsy
Abominable Putridity
Disgorge
Gorevent
Pathology
Guttural Secrete
Haemophagia
Condemned

btw; otis 757 sounds pretty good