Slate Digital FG-X - Group Buy

dammit, I should've paid with my credit card I suppose... mine is still listed as "pending". :(

Woke up and paid.

Although I don't know why there was only US/Canada in the country dropdown menu, had to give false information, hope this doesn't backfire.

Woke up and paid.

Although I don't know why there was only US/Canada in the country dropdown menu, had to give false information, hope this doesn't backfire.

+1

Wierd how US sometimes think their are the only country in the world...oh, well..hehe...

Anywayz, there was never stated this deal was for US only so I don't see any moral damage done. They should know that Oslo is not a part of "Alabama", hihi!

Hello!I’ve finally managed to get an internet access since I’m on the road since right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
I have just received the link but I’m facing a bit of a problem right now. A friend of mine is doing me a favor by paying in my name but the problem is that she is from Germany and it appears that the payment can be performed only from the USA or from Canada. So, I’m interested what’s the procedure since I am in no position to pay from neither the USA nor Canada?

Thanks in advance.
Shine.

in that form I could only choose from "Canada" and "USA" as my country.....looks like I'm american now

Congratulations on your US citizenship ! Please feel free to proceed to the "New to America" complimentary buffet of Hookers , Cocaine and your choice of fully automatic rifle or handgun . :kickass:

Hello!I’ve finally managed to get an internet access since I’m on the road since right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
I have just received the link but I’m facing a bit of a problem right now. A friend of mine is doing me a favor by paying in my name but the problem is that she is from Germany and it appears that the payment can be performed only from the USA or from Canada. So, I’m interested what’s the procedure since I am in no position to pay from neither the USA nor Canada?

Thanks in advance.
Shine.
It seems like a lot of us had to choose USA/Canada as their new homecountry for the form :lol: I don't know, but I think it doesn't matter.

Any clue on this?

Unable to authorize card: 15005: This transaction cannot be processed. Unless otherwise noted, verify the credit card number, security code, and expiration date are valid and verify the address and zip code match that of the card holder before re-trying.

so when the 60 pepole are cnfirmed we will finally get the
FG-X download link+ilok license!?

cheers
S.

I got the link a few seconds after checkout, and am using FG-X as we speak. I see that users who have paid via paypal are waiting a lil bit longer. I just used my debit card